• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bato

The AFL Update ⭐️ UBL_fp
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets, Novak Djokovic
Thank f*** Channel Seven tennis broadcasts are finished. Won’t be watching Hopman Cup next year either, because they’ll find a way to mention Federer every second of every minute. Sick obsession

wce4premiership

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
No one ever thought Federer would do this in 2018 when he was peaking in 2004-2007.

It's extraordinary! I'm in awe!
When you write it out like that it really hits home. He was winning majors Just after the Brisbane Lions' period of dominance!

Bumpswithagrin

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Thank f*** Channel Seven tennis broadcasts are finished. Won’t be watching Hopman Cup next year either, because they’ll find a way to mention Federer every second of every minute. Sick obsession
Davis Cup next weekend.

Blue1980

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
I’m glad it’s over so I don’t have to put up with their endless ads promoting their own shows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blue1980

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
The Russian MKR ad went alright. hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY!
That was awful. Was like MKR is turning into the rocky with Dolph Lundgren. That would make it more entertaining.

Or flip the celebrities in the jungle with the MKR contestants. I’d like to see Bernard Tomic get into cooking, then fail and talk about how he counts his millions.

Vdubs

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Geelong
Just can’t help but love the guy. Can’t think of a more universally loved champion.

I think we all feel lucky to be witnessing a legend everyone wants to enjoy it while it lasts, and we all realize any slam win now could be his last.

He knows that any win could be it too, hence the emotional reaction
Perfect post. Says it all.
So many people who are tired of Fed winning so often should just appreciate this for what it is. Remarkable.

Lethality

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, NY Rangers
I think Roger cries because he gets awkward giving speeches. His timing goes off, the crowd doesn't respond, he gets flustered, and then cries.

Flameboy

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Fed isn't the problem, it's the cult of personality his fans have built up that is
The Fedtards are definitely annoying. But let't not forget Federer sooking it up between 2009-2012ish whenever he got beaten in a slam. Some of his press conferences during that time were right up there with the worst you'll ever see.

Top Bottom