• Total voters

yabsy

Club Legend
Nov 25, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Spurs, Oilers, Twins
The Australian Open would have to be Roger's most consistent slam? 6 titles, 7 finals, 14 semi's in 15 years & 94 wins- 3 more than Wimbledon.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
"I can't wait to get Roger up here to ask him questions!" says Hamish.

It's not about you, Hamish.
I imagine that it'd be a clause in playing that the winner of the singles must go do an interview with channel 7, however what if someone won who doesn't speak English?

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
I imagine that it'd be a clause in playing that the winner of the singles must go do an interview with channel 7, however what if someone won who doesn't speak English?
They not only speak to channel 7, but then the American network either espn or tennis channel, then the Australian open journalist, then the press conference.

Blue1980

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Just can’t help but love the guy. Can’t think of a more universally loved champion.

I think we all feel lucky to be witnessing a legend everyone wants to enjoy it while it lasts, and we all realize any slam win now could be his last.

He knows that any win could be it too, hence the emotional reaction

Not according to half this thread. Can't wait until he's gone, tennis is boring with him around!
I can understand wanting to see new blood win but seriously he didn’t win a grandslam for 4 years then wins 3 in 18 months he is slowing down playing less matches and his back is going on him. It’s a pleasure seeing the greats play

Back