Australian Open Day 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving the tenacity of Sabalenka, and then every once in a while a delicate little touch at the net, what a delightful surprise!

Barty should have won that set though, but I don't think she'll be too bothered. I can see her re-grouping and maybe turning this one into a three-set thriller.
Good call

Seeds Out

(11) Kristina Mladenovic - Lost to Bogdan - 2,935 - Defending 10 - Loses 0 - 2,935
(20) Roberto Bautista Agut - Lost to Verdasco - 2,015 - Defending 180 - Loses 170 - 1,845
(22) Milos Raonic - Lost to Lacko - 1,750 - Defending 360 - Loses 350 - 1,400
(27) Petra Kvitova - Lost to Petkovic - 1,708 - Defending 0 - Gains 10 - 1,718
(32) Mischa Zverev - Lost to Chung - 1,302 - Defending 360 - Loses 350 - 952

My day 2 wrap

Disappointing to see so many aussies lose
Fantastic win by Barty one of the best going around at the moment.
Was disappointed to see Kvitova go but that was a good tussle.
And I figured out LukeParkers obsession and what he looks for in a tennis match, as long as the player has big **** and shrieks like crazy he is happy and one or 2 overseas males does it for him to. Pure flog lol

Thursday schedule prediction:

RLA day:
Kerber v Vekic
Barty v Giorgi
Federer v Struff

RLA night:
Djokovic v Monfils
Halep v Bouchard

MCA day
Safarova v Cirstea
Garcia v Vondrouska
Wawrinka v Sandgren

MCA night
Sharapova v Sevastova
A.Zverev v Gojowzck

Hisense
Ka.Pliskova v Maia
Radwanksa v Tsurenko
Theim v Kudla
Del Potro v Khachanov

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Looks good, I wonder where the Hewitt & Groth doubles will be played? That would be a chance for Hisense.

Kyrgios also playing doubles on Thursday but I guess on Court 2 or 3.

My day 2 wrap

Disappointing to see so many aussies lose
Fantastic win by Barty one of the best going around at the moment.
Was disappointed to see Kvitova go but that was a good tussle.
And I figured out LukeParkers obsession and what he looks for in a tennis match, as long as the player has big **** and shrieks like crazy he is happy and one or 2 overseas males does it for him to. Pure flog lol

Hardly any of the players I like shriek actually, Sharapova aside, and I have loved Maria from the start- heck I’ve even bought those SugarPova lollies (I regretted it instantly lol tasted like rubbish.

I have literally 20 players I like though. Who is my favourite, it changes most months! Right now probably Muguruza in the women’s and Nadal/Thiem in the men’s.

I don’t have to like every random Australian you know- I like Kyrgios so that’s 1.

I don't know, do you talk during the points? ;)

I didn't mean noise from other courts, that's to be expected. I meant noise on my own court, especially the people that were yakking behind me when I was trying to concentrate on watching Johnny win and Borna smash raquets :D

There was some other court that sounded like a soccer crowd though, was that you?
Yeah haha I'm guessing that would have been, we didn't stop chanting from the start of the warmup until about half an hour after his match finished lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back