Australian Open Day 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree and no fanatics screaming between points, just people enjoying good tennis.

I've been watching the games on the app so haven't heard Basil or Hamish commentating.
I actually prefer Basil over Sabalenka noises atm :p

I don't think she is as bad as Azarenka personally. I think it is more of a natural grunt rather than the unnatural noises Sharapova and Victoria make. I think it is louder at its max though.

A lot of average players there. Schmieds lost 15 in a row when she got bad. I think Rus has the record at 18 straight losses.

She will break it i reckon.

How do you lose to Qiang 06 06?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually prefer Basil over Sabalenka noises atm :p

I don't think she is as bad as Azarenka personally. I think it is more of a natural grunt rather than the unnatural noises Sharapova and Victoria make. I think it is louder at its max though.
Seems pretty clear to me she delays it to try and mess with the other player's shot, she is not actually making any noise when she hits the ball.

I like her game as whole though. It's not her fault if the umps let her get away with it.

Del Potro about to go two sets up. Potential 3rd round with Berdych if gets past Khachanov

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Loving the tenacity of Sabalenka, and then every once in a while a delicate little touch at the net, what a delightful surprise!

Barty should have won that set though, but I don't think she'll be too bothered. I can see her re-grouping and maybe turning this one into a three-set thriller.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back