Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Kokk v Stefo should have a night match. I would say, normally, either Cain(for the ground pass users) or RLA. But the ground pass is more MCA this year.

Think it deserves RLA TBH. It is a great story to have him back. Have Demon as the first night match on Cain, Med on MCA at night and Nadal in the day. But they might want to give Nadal the RLA night match for reasons. I dont think Demon will have a RLA match yet. Not a big enough name or seed.

Anyone else feel like the men's draw is pretty weak and does not run very deep?
I think it has more depth than in previous years. At least we have Theim and Medvedev around, plus Stefo and Zverev.

Its got nothing on the women's game. But nothing does. I don't think we had such an open field in any grand slam ever than this year's girls field. just crazy. In saying that, one small section has opened up with no Azarenka or Sakkari.

In an era where Tommy and Nick K are playing under the Aus flag, it says a lot that Dasha is one of my least liked Australians.

She is an annoying petulant child.

17,381 today in the grounds. felt more vocal but same as yesterdays.
Really? Find that surprising.

Walking the complex it seemed to be way more than yesterday.

In an era where Tommy and Nick K are playing under the Aus flag, it says a lot that Dasha is one of my least liked Australians.

She is an annoying petulant child.

Luckily she’ll lose next round anyway. Agree you she’s a campaigner

What a load of crap about playing under the Australian Flag or for that matter any flag - Tennis is an individual sport with a couple of nation cup tournaments - When I watch tennis, I support the player, rather than the nationality - Reckon some are suffering from delusions of grandeur.

What a load of crap about playing under the Australian Flag or for that matter any flag - Tennis is an individual sport with a couple of nation cup tournaments - When I watch tennis, I support the player, rather than the nationality - Reckon some are suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Yep same couldn’t care less where players are from. It’s not Davis Cup or the ATP Cup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back