• Murray in 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Murray in 4/5

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn wish Zverev lost would make it easier lol

However he’s one of the few (Kasakina the other) that I’ve really respected throughout all this
I think both of us really like him, and we’d like him a whole lot more if he wasn’t such a rival of Novak lol.

Honestly, take Novak out, and he’d be my guy. I like his game. But my next favourite I don’t think can come from the current crop.

I think both of us really like him, and we’d like him a whole lot more if he wasn’t such a rival of Novak lol.

Honestly, take Novak out, and he’d be my guy. I like his game. But my next favourite I don’t think can come from the current crop.

Fritz easily for me not even close

Was just about to post that they might switch the Popyrin match to JCA after Alex finishes... and guess what?

And with weather like this, they should open at least JCA to any spectator who is left at Melbourne Park..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thankfully at least three courts can keep going. Unlike the Cricket when it rains.

Are there plans for any roofs on any of the other courts? Kia Arena looks like it could of done with one for shade if nothing else.
They should’ve put a roof on it. Spent all that money, why not.

Do we think they’ll they put another match on JCA if ADM wraps this up quickly?

Since MCA was upgraded it became ticketed for the first time.

For a year (?) JCA became the court with a roof you could get into with a ground pass - now all three roofed courts are ticketed.
It was ticketed prior to MCA’s upgrade. I sat there most years when I attended yearly. Then MCA went ticketed after the refurb and JCA (then Hisense) went to ground pass and the crowds there skyrocketed as they were always very poor when it was ticketed. It’s been a yo-yo that court.

Is anyone able to confirm, is it a 100% ticketed venue or is there some ground pass access?

Wonder what time they call the end of play on the outside courts? 9pm the earliest now. I presume no more matches besides those already on court.

Back