Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

She is 15 mate playing in front of 10, 000 people. Can't really blame her for getting a little excited, good to see.
on every point.....and towards a player(it may have been to her team). Not on.

she is 15, i will give you that. But this is the "worst" I have seen a player do it since Ana Ivanovic when she was struggling. It is very very very very very very annoying, especially on UE's.

she is going to be very divisive in her career. That much is clear.

Edit: In her career, she has not played on an outside court in grand slams. This is not really a new experience for her.

Edit x2: Ohh, kiki Ml at the French was really really annoying as well back in 2017.

Who was the presenter who mucked up with the no.1 ranking question posed to Osaka post match on court?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Federer draw a joke for a 3rd seed. Draw was held in a private room. Doing everything they can to protect his slam lead.

Is it pronounced pear or "par-ay"? I'm sure I've heard the commentators use the latter before. Can anyone shed some light? I need to be able to sound cultured at the water cooler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is Tommy Paul? Surely Dimitrov can't lose to him

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Raonic with the easy win.

tenor.gif

Is Melbourne Arena still ticketed? The atmosphere at this Millman match reminds me a bit of what you used to get on Margaret Court ground pass admission days. I haven't been for about 8 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back