Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Melbourne Arena still ticketed? The atmosphere at this Millman match reminds me a bit of what you used to get on Margaret Court ground pass admission days. I haven't been for about 8 years.

Nope it isn’t anymore. It’s just like an outside court now. You can get in on a ground pass.

She acted like she lost. Completely dismissed Zidansek tonight. It's always all about her. Yeah you didn't play that well but you won easy what more do you want. That's why I hope she falls short of the record. You will never hear the end of it.
You would think having a baby would have given her a bit of humility on the court. Same story.

She acted like she lost. Completely dismissed Zidansek tonight. It's always all about her. Yeah you didn't play that well but you won easy what more do you want. That's why I hope she falls short of the record. You will never hear the end of it.

Likes escaping the drug testers via the panic room too. Alas, it would cost the sport a s**t tonne of money so we better not talk about it :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to see Federer play on Melbourne Arena against Millman
I remember Federer was due to play a match on MCA back in the early rounds of 2012, which was apparently his first match off RLA in about 8 years

It ended up never happening because Andreas Beck withdrew, then he eventually made an appearance on Melbourne Arena in 2014

Not even trying. Would be nice he played someone that has weapons to push him a bit before gets a head of steam up later in the week. He will do this to Millman as well. You need a big game to be any chance.

She bangs on about it all the time its actually getting annoying. Yes it's great she is now a mum but we don't need to hear it every interview.
Parents, especially new parents can be unbearable at times

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back