Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes if there was no other option. However you have Djokovic who will most likley get the night game on Friday, and Zverev will get the day game.

Zverev won’t get the day game over Thiem/Kyrgios not a chance on earth

Whether he won or lost he’s given his all and that is despite him being 80% fit with his knee

I just wish he’d grow a brain and get a coach. He’d win slams
There was a guy on reddit tennis who claims to be close to nicks camp he’s apparently never been fitter the time off has helped him physically and mentally also an interesting fact when the grand slams were on he tried to simulate that intensity having training camps

I originally dismissed the post as bullshit but seeing tonight he does look in better shape both physically and mentally

He’d prefer it than during the day though

Luckily it’s only 24 degrees top on Friday so Novak during the day will be fine
Always check forecasts during AO hoping it will be cool for Novak! Luckily from here on out looks okay, hot that he’ll likely get many more day sessions. But really, today was the one that was always going to be the worst and he was unlucky to get the hottest time of the day.

There was a guy on reddit tennis who claims to be close to nicks camp he’s apparently never been fitter the time off has helped him physically and mentally also an interesting fact when the grand slams were on he tried to simulate that intensity having training camps

I originally dismissed the post as bullshit but seeing tonight he does look in better shape both physically and mentally

Seems to have settled on a piece of ass too

Possibly but I still go back to the no coach thing.

If Nadal, Novak and even Federer have needed coaches...

These peanuts should be given life bans, it’s the tennis equivalent of streaking
Yep, too much Happy Gilmore style. Its what you get when you have non-tennis etiquette patrons watching. Plus add on the alchohol and you get muppets galore.

Always check forecasts during AO hoping it will be cool for Novak! Luckily from here on out looks okay, hot that he’ll likely get many more day sessions. But really, today was the one that was always going to be the worst and he was unlucky to get the hottest time of the day.

Yeah today and tomorrow are the bad two days the rest are mild. The whole second week looks cooler

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shutup kents jesus

Zverev won’t get the day game over Thiem/Kyrgios not a chance on earth
Of course he would. No chance they will schedule to play Kyrgios during a workday when no one will be watching.

With the speed of this court, Nick can beat thiem. Checking now if they have played before.

There are some absolute spuds in the arena. Such bad etiquette. Poor Humbert.

Beating Thiem over 5 after doing 5 tonight is a push

Remove this Banner Ad

Back