Remove this Banner Ad

Stevi_Tigers

TheBrownDog
Mar 2, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Whether he won or lost he’s given his all and that is despite him being 80% fit with his knee

I just wish he’d grow a brain and get a coach. He’d win slams
There was a guy on reddit tennis who claims to be close to nicks camp he’s apparently never been fitter the time off has helped him physically and mentally also an interesting fact when the grand slams were on he tried to simulate that intensity having training camps

I originally dismissed the post as bullshit but seeing tonight he does look in better shape both physically and mentally

Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
He’d prefer it than during the day though

Luckily it’s only 24 degrees top on Friday so Novak during the day will be fine
Always check forecasts during AO hoping it will be cool for Novak! Luckily from here on out looks okay, hot that he’ll likely get many more day sessions. But really, today was the one that was always going to be the worst and he was unlucky to get the hottest time of the day.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
There was a guy on reddit tennis who claims to be close to nicks camp he’s apparently never been fitter the time off has helped him physically and mentally also an interesting fact when the grand slams were on he tried to simulate that intensity having training camps

I originally dismissed the post as bullshit but seeing tonight he does look in better shape both physically and mentally
Seems to have settled on a piece of ass too

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans

Possibly but I still go back to the no coach thing.

If Nadal, Novak and even Federer have needed coaches...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Always check forecasts during AO hoping it will be cool for Novak! Luckily from here on out looks okay, hot that he’ll likely get many more day sessions. But really, today was the one that was always going to be the worst and he was unlucky to get the hottest time of the day.
Yeah today and tomorrow are the bad two days the rest are mild. The whole second week looks cooler

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd, Atlanta Hawks
With the speed of this court, Nick can beat thiem. Checking now if they have played before.

There are some absolute spuds in the arena. Such bad etiquette. Poor Humbert.

Remove this Banner Ad