Venus-Errani
Swiatek-Giorgi
7PM
Kyrgios-Humbert

pepsi ha, beat you today :p

Aussies in action
Ducky v FAA 2nd in court 3
Tomic v Sharpo, 4th on Court 3!!!!

Surprised they put Sasha on CC. Not a role model player and not an interesting match. Guess ch.9 dont care as long as Nick is 7pm and Bolt should cover the late shift for the Aussies.

Geech, so many good matches for the girls. All thsoe on the main courts are really really really good matches. Su-Wei is always fun, Serena won't leave CC, Osaka has a former top 10 player, Likewise Sabelenka, Cirstea has had some previous good results, Errani is funny and Giorgi hits a beautiful ball. Think I summed that up well.

Tomic will be able to get to bed at a good time. Thank god for that. Will be after the epic which will be Schmieds and Jabeur. And look out for Opelka and Fritz. Should be an absolute ripper. I expect many breakpoints and lots of ups and downs there....

danstar

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
pretty average schedule on the main courts, about the only match that seems interesting is to see if bolt can get close to dimitrov. Seems bolt has alot of upside as well as popyrin

Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
pretty average schedule on the main courts, about the only match that seems interesting is to see if bolt can get close to dimitrov. Seems bolt has alot of upside as well as popyrin
Disagree, I think both women’s matches on MCA are excellent, as is Swiatek-Giorgi. Of course Venus once again gets a prime court against an unseeded opponent, but I’ve already made my feelings known on that matter.

If anything the outside courts are worse. They have the big courts spot on today.

Djokovic vs Medvedev final is my tip, what are other people's thoughts ?

Pretty safe tip. Novak should get through the other half is tough. Going to go Nadal but with utterly no confidence, could be about 3-4.

Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
Typical opponent she struggles with, it's why she has an abysmal record against Halep from memory.
She’s getting plenty of chances but is making way too many errors when she could just reign it in a little. Bad matchup though, you’re right. Genuinely hate opponents like this, who might cause some upsets but are cannon fodder for anyone in good form.

She’s getting plenty of chances but is making way too many errors when she could just reign it in a little. Bad matchup though, you’re right. Genuinely hate opponents like this, who might cause some upsets but are cannon fodder for anyone in good form.

Needs to stop hitting the damn thing straight back to her that is what Hsei likes.

Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
Sabalenka up 5-2 in the TB then proceeds to play 3 brain dead points, then creams it and hits a glorious winner to bring up SP. She is infuriating to follow lol.

7-6 Saba.

Back