Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 3

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
Aussies just don't have the mental toughness required to find a way to win in ANY sport. I will award her a participation award for trying as a consolation prize.

Aussies are great front runners, but when things get tough they often lack the killer blow imo.

I really shouldn't but you were saying :)

Nine are the happiest here. Nick matches are the highest rating. His Match with Nadal outrated the final. I can see good numbers on Friday night.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Thiem will dismantle Nicky boy straight set bagels coming up

DELICIOUS!

Not if the morons who cheer after every fault have anything to do with it

Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
tenor (18).gif

He won’t play doubles
You would think not.

Kokkinakis is playing 3rd up on RLA, and then would have to back up after being given a decent rest (think minimum is two hours), so if they did play it would be a night match.

Kokkinakis would be cooked, and Kyrgios would be having a shorter rest for the next day.

Can see them withdrawing tomorrow.

You would think not.

Kokkinakis is playing 3rd up on RLA, and then would have to back up after being given a decent rest (think minimum is two hours), so if they did play it would be a night match.

Kokkinakis would be cooked, and Kyrgios would be having a shorter rest for the next day.

Can see them withdrawing tomorrow.

Think the doubles was more insurance if they lost early in the singles- both haven’t played a lot of tennis.

Back