Remove this Banner Ad

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
I think he's a lil jealous. Adelaide's claim to fame.. hosting potato sack races.. anyhow.. let's just get on with the tennis guys..

Go the Rev!

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Tuart Hill, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
Crowds hang around, they pay their money and probably don't have to work the next day and they stay. The match on Monday night didn't finish until after midnight and people were still there.

Laugh if it only went three tight sets and was over really quickly. I'll have to find another match to watch unfortunately I cannot handle watching Krygios so go Mevedev.

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Hijikata and Schoolkate beating Thompson and Reid provided a good laugh for me. Well done to the lads.

armpit

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
If Sakkari was going to do that with her hair, she should have gone all out and dyed it blue.

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Tuart Hill, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
For entertaining value I rather watch Monfils at least he is more serious about tennis and wants to play. Yes might be past he best playing days but at least he wants to compete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yaco55

Hall of Famer
Jul 25, 2007
hong kong
AFL Club
Essendon
You need to look at Millman in this way - Tennis has been a grind for the last 12 months but he's managed to keep his ranking inside the top 100 - Keep this up and you guarantee yourself 400K income from the four Grand Slam's - I suspect that Spain may have a golden couple in Alcaraz and Badosa.

AdelaideGT

All Australian
Sep 1, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Daria & Luke Saville in the mixed doubles. Might be the first time an Aussie married couple compete in mixed since Bill/Lesley Bowrey in the 60s.

Bumpswithagrin

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Cannot believe 30%+ people predicted Millman would win pre-match. :tearsofjoy: He would need a miraculous recovery now.

What? Where? Don't think anyone would've expected him to beat Zverev.

I wasn't convinced he'd even get past round one based on recent form!

YeoShuey

Club Legend
Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
What? Where? Don't think anyone would've expected him to beat Zverev.

I wasn't convinced he'd even get past round one based on recent form!

That poll they always advertise during the tennis asking people who they think would win. WWOS one.

Just did the other one for tonight. Predicted Medvedev but 53% of people at the moment think Kyrgios will win. :think:

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
Jan 15, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
That poll they always advertise during the tennis asking people who they think would win. WWOS one.

Just did the other one for tonight. Predicted Medvedev but 53% of people at the moment think Kyrgios will win. :think:
Last time Kyrgios def Med was in 2019? Different story now, Med has developed into a top player who has recently won a GS

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad