Kubler v Karen (Khachanov)

• Kubler

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Karen

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought tennis would be dead to me post Fed but it's still kicking. Life goes on.

Yep against Fed 2020 here. He was rubbing them on himself to make them wet.

I can't speak for anything else on Millman. He is in the Hewitt clique, perhaps a reason? Though so is ADM.

Not sure.

The both have to be in the Hewitt clique, neither of them have the weapons that the top 10-20 players have, but have both done a great job with Hewitt in getting the absolute best out of themselves.

The both have to be in the Hewitt clique, neither of them have the weapons that the top 10-20 players have, but have both done a great job with Hewitt in getting the absolute best out of themselves.
Do we have any up and coming guns in junior tennis like in the mould of Alcaraz?

All our top men tennis players seem just to be journeymen

I like Demon but dosent have enough weapons to be in the top 10

doesn't take away that Millman was rubbing balls all over himself.

lmao - players like Nadal or Medvedev right now wipe their sweat-drenched hair (snd in Rafa's case his butt) and then handle the ball before serving.

Anyway - hope you and your eyeballs have a good night..

Do we have any up and coming guns in junior tennis like in the mould of Alcaraz?

We have nobody outstanding - male or female - in junior ranks. Nowhere near the level of an Alcaraz, a Gauff or that 15yo Chinese lad.

Hopefully some promising 10-12yr olds out there are inspired by the thought of the 2032 Olympics.

lmao - players like Nadal or Medvedev right now wipe their sweat-drenched hair (snd in Rafa's case his butt) and then handle the ball before serving.

Anyway - hope you and your eyeballs have a good night..

C'mon handling and holding a ball is not the same as rubbing it to change its surface.

Good grief 🙄🙄🙄

Shrieking and grunting isn't in the rulebook either but when used to put off an opponent it's labelled questionable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have nobody outstanding - male or female - in junior ranks. Nowhere near the level of an Alcaraz, a Gauff or that 15yo Chinese lad.

Hopefully some promising 10-12yr olds out there are inspired by the thought of the 2032 Olympics.
Tennis Australia doing a very poor job of growing talent it seems

Gosh I wish I could take a day off work tomorrow. I'm liking that section of the draw a lot better. I think Murray has a big chance against Kokkanakis. I wonder if that will be the night match on RLA or MC?

Surprised Hijikata doesn’t get more hype, the guy can play. Still very young.

Way better than other scrubs.

Although that overhead was as scrub as it comes.
Agreed. Technically very sound too.

Loves to hype the crowd up.

Back