Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nadal aint going to get close if he keeps switching his undies for his first serve..

but Nik is also going to lose friends if he rattles around being a bit smart and without a galaxy in his head...

Nadal aint going to get close if he keeps switching his undies for his first serve..

but Nik is also going to lose friends if he rattles around being a bit smart and without a galaxy in his head...

Nah he will still have the utter morons in his Box. The Eyebrowless Brother and Wolf Whistling Old Man won't desert him.

Why is Nick ranked 7 below him?

Because he plays terribly during the year. Hopefully the penny has dropped in the off season. He was very good in the ATP Cup. It is a tricky opponent but I'll easily tip Nick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Khachanov better ******* win got fat Multis with him as the last leg.

With Nick, you always feel that in a best of 5 setter that he is bound to have one implosion somewhere as opposed to a best of 3 setter where things are over before he finds something to mind* himself with.

Those first two sets Kyrgios played was top shelf tennis, his serve was on point, he was constructing points well and mixed in his usual flair as well. I don't mind him hitting those stupid tweeners at 40-0 up as Nick thrives on that showmanship part of the game. I thought Simon was too passive early on but was more positive in the third set which led to him winning the longer rallies which he was unusually losing. It also helped that he was reading the serve and that Nick was hitting his spots as usual.

If Nick does indeed make it to the 4th round, he does have a pretty good record against Nadal although all his wins have come outside of slams aside from his Wimbledon win and those are best of 3. If he replicates the tennis that he played in the first two sets, it will be close but you'd expect Nadal to grind out a win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back