Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nadal will run him down like Kyrgios is at the running of the bulls!
Lol, nick will smash Nadal. Nadal struggled against a potato on legs today.

Ash will need to lift her game if she is to remain at No.1 for any reasonable length.......not too sure she'll make it all the way here either.

Having said that, she is a delight to watch and is a perfect role model for youngsters coming through.

Ash will need to lift her game if she is to remain at No.1 for any reasonable length.......not too sure she'll make it all the way here either.

Having said that, she is a delight to watch and is a perfect role model for youngsters coming through.

She’ll need to serve better the commentary was saying how good her serve is but she was broken 3 times and had break points against in most games.

She got away with it today not sure she will against Serena or someone like that

She’ll need to serve better the commentary was saying how good her serve is but she was broken 3 times and had break points against in most games.

She got away with it today not sure she will against Serena or someone like that

Agree with on Barty and her serve but Serena is gone and I don't mean from the Tournament. She is finished as far as Slams go. Gawn.

If Ash can lift her game, she can win this now.....Not that I thought Serena was as good as she had been, but she did stand in Ash's way imo, particularly with Ash not playing quite as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Ash can lift her game, she can win this now.....Not that I thought Serena was as good as she had been, but she did stand in Ash's way imo, particularly with Ash not playing quite as well.

Get some consistency back in her serve which is a weapon for her and just cut back a bit more on the unforced errors and she has the game to beat the rest of this field. It is a big opportunity for her.

Agree with on Barty and her serve but Serena is gone and I don't mean from the Tournament. She is finished as far as Slams go. Gawn.

Said that last year it’s a joke she’s still competing really at her age

Said that last year it’s a joke she’s still competing really at her age

With no disrespect to any females, it is the flakiness of the Womens competition on tour that gives her belief that she can win another Slam. No player is a dominating force. Couple that with her belief in herself after a freakish career and she is still going around. She is done though in the Slams.

With no disrespect to any females, it is the flakiness of the Womens competition on tour that gives her belief that she can win another Slam. No player is a dominating force. Couple that with her belief in herself after a freakish career and she is still going around. She is done though in the Slams.

Says it all that she had to go to Auckland for her first win since coming back and that’s not meaning to be disrespectful at all to that tournament

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back