Rublev-Monteiro
Kontaveit-Watson
Fognini-Caruso
7pm
Medvedev-RCB

Aussies in Action. 2nd and 3rd on at court 3
A. Popyrin - L. Harris
C. O'Connell - R. Albot

Day 4 and it will be hot and humid . Fun for all the players. The 2 main courts have some interesting matches but the depth is clearly not there if you have Kontaveit-Watson on the 3rd main court. Keep an eye out on court 17 for C. Alcaraz. 17 years old but already making waves against Ymer. Gauff v Svitolina should be great and a clear stand out(Svitolina for me) and it is great to see the Kokk back on RLA. I wouldn't be surprised if Collins yells at and then beats Pliskova. This is the sort of match Pliskova loses. Kenin would want to lift against the always dangerous Kanepi

someone mentioned on the other thread that he has doubles on the same day. So, makes sense that they play the singles first.

They have held the occasional 1st round doubles over until the Friday in previous years but Theim v Kyrgios seems a lock for tomorrow night so that wouldn't work either.

I think it's a real shame and the TV network wouldn't be happy as even if it only goes three sets Kokkinakis v Tsitsipas is the game that most would want to watch today.

It wouldn't surprise if we get the Kokkinakis / Kyrgios doubles on TV tonight.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Collins loses
Unaustralian saying that Jack. Disappointed in you.:p

After all, Aussie Danielle goes out with Tom Crouch, the former Melbourne Demons player. And it is a well-known fact that we like to put the word Aussie in front of any player with the vainest connection to Australia and count them as one of our own.

Explains the noise for Aussie Danielle atm. Tommy has got the boys out.

Mertens just in the first set. Suprised by that.

Unaustralian saying that Jack. Disappointed in you.:p

After all, Aussie Danielle goes out with Tom Crouch, the former Melbourne Demons player. And it is a well-known fact that we like to put the word Aussie in front of any player with the vainest connection to Australia and count them as one of our own.

Explains the noise for Aussie Danielle atm. Tommy has got the boys out.

Mertens just in the first set. Suprised by that.
sorry lol i forgot her bf is Australian.

Go Aussie Danielle.

Shocked Pliskova won there.

Must be the next match she flops at. Playing Muchova, who beat Ostapenko first round and defeated Pliskova at Wimbledon 13-11 a couple of years ago.

God, just thinking of a match ending in 13-11 makes me sad about the super-duper match tie break.

Shocked Pliskova won there.

Must be the next match she flops at. Playing Muchova, who beat Ostapenko first round and defeated Pliskova at Wimbledon 13-11 a couple of years ago.

God, just thinking of a match ending in 13-11 makes me sad about the super-duper match tie break.

These conditions suit her so much I feel nervous but she’s the favourite for mine.

I deserve to be slapped for betting on women's tennis period! Horrendous 2nd set. Cash out or hope she picks herself up in the 3rd?

She'll probably win but it's always ugly with her

Remove this Banner Ad

Back