Other Teams
Scunny, Furth

Pablito

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Hopefully the siu flogs don't show up next week
They cant afford tickets in the second week.
When the average age of a kygrios fan is 17 why would any true tennis purist bother showing up. Hence the boos.

As Nick put it rightly, its a ******* zoo watching a circus. Thats all Nick is now. He gets by on his serve. He doesnt have the stamina (because he doesnt train) to go the distance with the best and he doesnt have the guidance of a coach to hone his craft or keep him focused because he doesnt care about anything other than the money and coaches cost money and would be an authority figure he doesnt want.

The sooner he disappears from the tour the better.

darcytiger

Premiership Player
Apr 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Average IQ of a fan that attends the tennis is the equivalent of a 5 year old these days, i feel embarassed to be Australian
Always has been. Biggest gronk brigade in the sporting landscape. If it’s not Serbians and Croatians throwing flares at each other, it’s the fanatics or worse still - the people who cheer when a ball boy makes a simple catch on the full.

BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!!

TheBrownDog
Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
They cant afford tickets in the second week.
When the average age of a kygrios fan is 17 why would any true tennis purist bother showing up. Hence the boos.

As Nick put it rightly, its a ******* zoo watching a circus. Thats all Nick is now. He gets by on his serve. He doesnt have the stamina (because he doesnt train) to go the distance with the best and he doesnt have the guidance of a coach to hone his craft or keep him focused because he doesnt care about anything other than the money and coaches cost money and would be an authority figure he doesnt want.

The sooner he disappears from the tour the better.

Sounds a bit like Joe Daniher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
26 years old

Still not too late for Nick if he wants it bad enough
I don't know. The other guys around his age (Med, Berrettini) have put the work in and the miles in their legs for the last decade. He's just so far off being able to put in more than a couple of big performances that I think it might be too late.

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
I don't know. The other guys around his age (Med, Berrettini) have put the work in and the miles in their legs for the last decade. He's just so far off being able to put in more than a couple of big performances that I think it might be too late.

Doing it over 5 sets is a stretch too