• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth

Medvedev makes tens of millions a year, ultimately from fans! What a precious sook! I believe in tennis etiquette including fans, that crowd was no different to normal. What a douche!

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

No different? Pull the flipping other one. The Sisuu trash is exactly that. Glad the flogs and their bloke lost.

There’s supporting and then there is cheering double faults. The latter is completely against tennis etiquette

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Medvedev makes tens of millions a year, ultimately from fans! What a precious sook! I believe in tennis etiquette including fans, that crowd was no different to normal. What a douche!

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Its why guys like Roger,Rafa etc are goats they wouldn't care if the crowd booed them they would just accpet it

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
Everyone is crying out for tennis personalities and now Danill is showing some personality plus be able to win big tournaments consistently a lot are giving him a hard time. Can't have it both ways.
TBF, I think the majority like Danill. He even won over the New York crowd in the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Halep section of the draw has been decimated. She is now fav to make the semis. Only Mertens is still around as a top 20 seed. The Rest are all high seeds or unseeded

Really wish we’d been able to use discretionary seedings. Bit of a joke Osaka and Barty play in a 4th

Stottzy

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
tbf until Barty came along Nick was the only pretty good tennis player we had

I get we've been limited of quality tennis players to cheer on, but he is currently as popular as ever, in particular with the young crowd and even the media. I'd say even more popular than Barty. Just shows how standards have changed.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Imagine being upset at noise in a sporting event, not even during play but in between serves 😂 shows how precious tennis players are doesn’t it

I agree the Siuuu is definitely cringe as fu** but he was getting booed in the interview because he was being a sooky w***er
Didn't Nathan Buckley come out and condemn Essendon supporters who booed Pendlebury after he spoke post game at an Anzac Day match? Yes he did. The people making noise in the post match interview should not have done it. Some respect after the game is done wouldn't go astray.

Don’t rate De Minaur?

As a solid get to a 3rd to 4th round sure but let’s be real he has very little weapons. Nick has weapons but he’s flat out lazy and doesn’t want to work hard. Players would kill for his talent and it’s a joke he’s not well and truely in the top 10-15. He’s lazy always has been

Back