Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Kokkinakis in 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kokkinakis in 4/5

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not just that - how long has it been since we've had a decent Australian representative (apart from Ash) who genuinely looks like winning multiple slams. This is why Barty retiring was such a disaster for our country, she was literally keeping tennis australia afloat. Most of the Aussies are either too old (millman, Kubler, etc) or too angry (Kgyrios, Kokk) or don't have all the skills they need to really challenge (Pop and Demon).
100% agree

I have hope for Kokk

Reckon his serve is almost good as Nicks
Marginally behind in power but probably morew accurate. He misses a lot less first serves, especially this year. What was it 77% against Fognini? That's impressive regardless of who you're playing because it's solely based on your skill to hit the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d rather him face Ruud anyway
Yeah, Ruud surviving this is fine. The guy is no threat. Rune is the one I’m concerned about. He was in line to face Kyrgios which would’ve been good to take some energy out but now he’s got Rublev or Evans. I hope Rublev can peak and beat him.

Zverev’s draws a bit of a joke early doors but he’s got Fritz R4. That bottom section, Ruud’s section, is bad. Kokkinakis could get to the QF if his body/form holds up. Just such a shame Korda has to face Medvedev tomorrow because if he was in that bottom section he’s a QF’ist easy.

Back