Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

I love Millman and obviously love Federer but Millman is just too poor when it matters most. Yes Federer will praise him in this interview that he’s tough etc but who cares? Millman just cannot get it done when the game is there.

giphy.gif

When Federer gets beaten within the next week, the crowds tears will be glorious!
I saw that video 20 years ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will not go on a rant about the Super Duper Match tie break, I will not go on a rant about the Super Duper Match tie break, I will not go on a rant about the Super Duper Match tie break, I will not go on a rant about the Super Duper Match tie break, I will not go on a rant about the Super Duper Match tie break, I will not go on a rant about the Super Duper Match tie break,

God, just feels flat that end. God, I hate the Super Duper match tiebreak. just think if Fed Safin ended like that all those years ago. Just not the same.

Don't know why Fed is so unliked on here, he is a great guy and always interviews well and fairly.
It's not Federer it's the moronic plebs who fanatically follow him despite playing against a fellow countrymen. It's why I'll never watch the guy live as I wouldn't be able to control my anger with all the idiots around me.

He's ok, but we don't need to roll out the red carpet, wave a gigantic leaf and feed him grapes like he's royalty.

Yeah but that's not his fault is it? It's just like how people hated Cyril because the media and Bruce would fawn over him a little too much, why take it out on the player when it's the fans causing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back