Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate seriously, his forehand is insanely good. Did you not see the 160kmph off the backfoot in the first set?
One time at band camp, popy was overpowering him.early and he is a 19 year old kid. He has come forward and put more pressure on it is not power related.

Let's compare their average serve speeds over the last 2 days:
Pouille - 187 km/h
De Minaur - 176 km/h

Tell me again who's serve is bad?
De.minaur.is 19, he still has years to improve and surpass that mark and he is already ranked higher.

Regardless we were discussing poo-e and his lack of elite parts to his game, I struggle to see him.hitting a winner vs de Minaur

(Log in to remove this ad.)

De.minaur.is 19, he still has years to improve and surpass that mark and he is already ranked higher.

Regardless we were discussing poo-e and his lack of elite parts to his game, I struggle to see him.hitting a winner vs de Minaur

Rubbish. At one stage Kyrgios was ranked 13. Tomic's highest ranking was 17. Did they improve? No - they dropped in form.

Pouille is doing very well and I believe would beat De Minaur if they played at the Australian Open.

Rubbish. At one stage Kyrgios was ranked in the Top 20. Tomic's highest ranking was 17. Did they improve? No - they dropped in form.

Pouille is doing very well and I believe would beat De Minaur if they played at the Australian Open.
You are wrong and I'm glad we could sort that out for you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back