Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Serena vs a teenager will be interesting. I think Serena's prone to being out-worked by the younger, fitter players. But Yastremska is like really young, so who knows. Should probably hit her off the court though

Will be tighter than a lot of people think. Serena in 3 though

Will be tighter than a lot of people think. Serena in 3 though

As I said I don't know what to think. In theory it should be a straight forward win for Serena but the young guns do cause her some trouble. I think it will depend a lot on how "young" Yastremska plays. If she plays like a star-struck 18 year old, she will be demolished. If she plays like a pro whose rightfully made it to the third round of a major, then game on.

As I said I don't know what to think. In theory it should be a straight forward win for Serena but the young guns do cause her some trouble. I think it will depend a lot on how "young" Yastremska plays. If she plays like a star-struck 18 year old, she will be demolished. If she plays like a pro whose rightfully made it to the third round of a major, then game on.

She's not your usual 18 year old, she has a fair few wins under her belt. Not saying she'll do what Sharapova did when she won Wimbledon, but Serena is at her most vulnerable against these types. That said to beat Serena she'd have to serve well and not have a lapse like she did in the previous round. Yastremska unlike many has the weapons to hurt Serena, whether it is now though is the question.

Personally I still favour Serena just.

Looking forward to seeing what Sunday's schedule is as I've purchased tickets for the night session.

I hope it's Tsitsipas vs Federer on Sunday night.

Probably will be that match although the Nadal/Berdych could be the one too.

at least the weather is better today
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tomic going to sue Hewitt for something that happened 10 years ago, not the fact he’s been accused of threatening Hewitts family?
If that’s the way he wants to go maybe Hewitt should Preuss charges.
Tomic should be deregistered for bringing the game into disrepute or along those lines.
Scumbag.

very good womens watches. Even the long odds ones(Serena v Yas), will be the very interesting. I think Serena will be too consistent and experienced v Yas, who still is a ball basher who can lose her touch. Or Su-Wei tennis v Osaka. Or Timea "dropshot" Baz v Mugaruza.

The only match i think which will be a straight forward is Svitolina

Tomic going to sue Hewitt for something that happened 10 years ago, not the fact he’s been accused of threatening Hewitts family?
If that’s the way he wants to go maybe Hewitt should Preuss charges.
Tomic should be deregistered for bringing the game into disrepute or along those lines.
Scumbag.
Something about hotel room incident Tomic's dad reckons?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ash Williams "behind the scenes" reporter is back with a segment....

Hoping Nishikori gets pass Sousa in three today with no niggling injury concerns.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back