Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khachanov in 4

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Khachanov in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Set it up perfectly in the rally trading cross court backhands. Didn't try to do what he normally does and try an early winner, but timed it nicely.
Wonderful point. Right before that point, I was going to say that nick shot selection was gung ho and very risky because he had no gas. had to delete that one after that point.

And breathe. never in doubt....;)

Could be the making of Nick in this country. TBH, since his probation, he has been matured a lot. Could have completely lost the plot a couple of times tonight but got back to the grind. Was he only broken once in those 5 sets? great serving

He has improved immensely in tennis maturity. He is still a 15 year old brat in behavioural terms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate Hewitt is feathering his own nest. His job as Davis Cup coach depends on it. A decent human being like Rafter wiped his hands of him.

You want your best players playing DC who cares if they are tools

Him and Hewitt making up. He has changed, and accepted he needs that extra support, mentoring
I'd hazard a guess the influence of de Minaur far outweighs anything that Hewitt (or anyone else) has had recently.

Kyrgios showing some respect to Rafa. The boy is turning the corner.
I would put my money on it that it's a different story behind closed doors...

I'd hazard a guess the influence of de Minaur far outweighs anything that Hewitt (or anyone else) has had recently.
Kyrgios thrives on team mentality. Individually he struggles. Having Hewitt and de Minaur behind him has more him perhaps responsible if that make sense. Do it for the country not just himself. And it pays off.

Back