Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khachanov in 4

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Khachanov in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

For sure but it is the bad boy antics we love... Sometimes.
I don't mind it either. But people shouldn't think for one minute he's turned the corner. He is still a loose cannon as he showed on court tonight.

So entertaining though!

I was exhausted watching that! Epic effort Nick :sweat::triumph:

Have to say I much prefer the tie-break finishes to playing on more games until a winner. Quicker result and much more dramatic imo.

I don't mind it either. But people shouldn't think for one minute he's turned the corner. He is still a loose cannon as he showed on court tonight.

So entertaining though!

I agree. He won't ever change but he might gradually
have some improvement.

Every player outside the big three have a weakness. For someone like De Minaur it is his serve and for Kyrgios it is his head. I think people need to see it like that, De Minaur won't wake up one day with a big serve, likewise Kyrgios will always be unpredictable mentally on and off the court.

Last edited:
what a *en win by Krygios!!!!!!

You *en beauty!!!!!!!

Nadal up next what a cracker they had at Wimbledon. Gonna be a fire cracker and the build up huge.

enjoyed the bertens diyas match last night. little diyas is a fighter, unfortunately still makes some poor decisions and gets blown off the court off the power of the bigger women.

she and khachinov really like to get the off-hand 'off' the racquet quite early too in the forehand prep. interesting technique. diyas in particular has got the butt-cap facing the ball really early in her swing.

Great win by Kyrgios, but while he has improved he still lacks the mindset and maturity to win a slam at this stage.

The constent dialogue and frustrations, the mental energy used arguing, the self admitted less than total commitment to the game and training, the reluctance of coaching, sports psychologists, etc. Get all that right and he stands a chance, without it hes behind the players that work on those areas.

Second is game and player maturity, he still has a tendency to throw in tweeners, underarm serves, drop shots and such not always at the ideal time. There was a point last night in the 5th set he attempted this running jumping tweener shot when he probably could have won or stayed in the point with a normal stroke.
To me, he is still slightly skewed towards being an entertainer rather than full focus on winning, which holds him back from the best.

Enjoyable to watch, but dont see him winning a slam with his current application.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back