Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyrgios is the only one from the current crop that could win a slam.

I don't think he will, but he is the only one that has the weapons.

Agreed. It’s a shame his brain goes AWOL sometimes but he’s the only one

“After a 24-plus hour travel day from Australia to South Africa I’ve been diagnosed positive to COVID-19,” Pervolarakis posted.'

'Australian Open 2021: Greek tennis player Michail Pervolarakis tests positive for COVID-19
The Australian Open is on high alert after a player who had close contact with at least one of the leading men’s contenders tested positive to COVID-19.'

'Greece ATP Cup player Michail Pervolarakis has revealed he’s tested positive for COVID-19 after travelling from Australia to South Africa.
Pervolarakis lost both of his singles matches last week against Australia’s John Millman and Spaniard Pablo Carreno Busta at Melbourne Park.
His last match was on Friday last week against Spain.
Tennis Australia confirmed to the Herald Sun that the 24-year-old tested negative for the coronavirus on Tuesday, February 9, when he flew out of Melbourne.
Pervolarakis posted on his personal Instagram account that he was asymptomatic.'

Kyrgios is the only one from the current crop that could win a slam.

I don't think he will, but he is the only one that has the weapons.
Australia have always found players with great serves or serve volleys, but not the weapons from back of the court.

Even Kygrios is surprisingly conservative from the back imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously? It’s a non event, this isn’t even newsworthy. Everyone needs to chill right out.

Agree I’m over this going over the top thing. Can we just play tennis lol

Australia have always found players with great serves or serve volleys, but not the weapons from back of the court.

Even Kygrios is surprisingly conservative from the back imo.

He believes backcourt types aren’t pure players. He is an elitist and will lose a game just to be consistent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back