Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 6

Which match are you most looking forward to?

• Tauson-Collins

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Yeah this is finished for O’Connell. Nothing he can do. He hasn’t been bad just Cressy has been ruthless with serve and stubborn to break down

Tsitsipas just beat Paire, he didn't even realise it was match point. Stefanos has been average this tournament, give fritz a chance in their 4th round matchup.

He’s another like Sabalenka that’s getting better the more he plays though. I didn’t see all the game was watching Cressy more but what I saw was a lot better than last match

Yeah this is finished for O’Connell. Nothing he can do. He hasn’t been bad just Cressy has been ruthless with serve and stubborn to break down

Should have been in straights but the positive is he’s found a way to win in 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Is there any young men players coming through for Australia who look like possible top ten players?
It's been a pretty boring sport (from a supporting sense) since Hewitt was at the top 20 years ago. Obviously Nadal, Federer and Novak have been great, but it would be nice to stay up late in Grand slams and actually give a s**t.

Is there any young men players coming through for Australia who look like possible top ten players?
It's been a pretty boring sport (from a supporting sense) since Hewitt was at the top 20 years ago. Obviously Nadal, Federer and Novak have been great, but it would be nice to stay up late in Grand slams and actually give a sh*t.

Doubt it but Kokkanakis if everything clicks and he stays healthy maybe

Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
It's been a pretty boring sport (from a supporting sense) since Hewitt was at the top 20 years ago. Obviously Nadal, Federer and Novak have been great, but it would be nice to stay up late in Grand slams and actually give a sh*t.

De Minaur could but a lot would need to change.

De Minaur could but a lot would need to change.

Just not sure what his weapon is. Everything is solid which means he’s getting to the 3rd/4th but not sure what his weapon is

danstar

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
0 shits are given by this generation, they cant apply themselves to a sport that goes for more then an hour on court time. Its why sports like basketball are taking the space of tennis

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
0 shits are given by this generation, they cant apply themselves to a sport that goes for more then an hour on court time. Its why sports like basketball are taking the space of tennis
I don't know if agree with that actually. We just haven't had the system to compete against the Europeans in my view.
Hoping the wheel has turned.

In Aussie culture, going to watch live sport I think Tennis still Trump's basketball.

Back