Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Djokovic/Popyrin

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Djokovic/Shelton

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Alison Mitchell commentating this match? Sounds like her.

As a cricket fan it's weird to hear.

The Aussies (neither have ever done much in doubles) looked out of this in the first set but now look to be in the box seat. Go boys!

Some of our mixed doubles combos - most of which have never played together before - also having some wins over decent teams. Nice bonus pay-packets for those guys and girls.

Scheduling has been poor this year, and women's matches aren't getting that much attention from the organisers

Looks like Novak will end up playing all the night sessions.
Not a fan of that. Such is though.

I do think the Scheduling has been sub-standard.

My biggest gripe with the scheduling, and I may be alone in this, is that the first week is too busy and there are not enough matches in the second week.

I know they spread out the matches in the second week to make it as fair as possible on the players remaining in terms of getting adequate rest between matches, but it's just too sparse for mine. The first week there is so much going on you can barely keep track of it and by the second week, especially with both day and night sessions available, the tennis is thin on the ground.

My biggest gripe with the scheduling, and I may be alone in this, is that the first week is too busy and there are not enough matches in the second week.

I know they spread out the matches in the second week to make it as fair as possible on the players remaining in terms of getting adequate rest between matches, but it's just too sparse for mine. The first week there is so much going on you can barely keep track of it and by the second week, especially with both day and night sessions available, the tennis is thin on the ground.

This is how all slams work...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back