Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Novak needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut. Even as his hard core fan, it just annoys me how he keeps giving people fuel to give him crap. Shouldn't have used the words 'muscle tear' until the scan results came back.

Looks like a bad strain at worst that's been helped with some pain killers and exercise/stretching.

As a hard core fan, what’s your opinion on the numerous times he’s limped and grimaced his way through a 3rd or 4th set after going down a break looking dead to the world, only to come out the next set and blitz it with no indication of the injury he was clearly struggling with less than an hour ago?

As a hard core fan, what’s your opinion on the numerous times he’s limped and grimaced his way through a 3rd or 4th set after going down a break looking dead to the world, only to come out the next set and blitz it with no indication of the injury he was clearly struggling with less than an hour ago?

He does it no more or less than every single top player.

Some strange stuff has happened for sure, but as the final sets often prove, he's always a class above everyone else when he tries his best. That's all that matters to me in the end.

Sometimes I think tennis players would be better off not being able to see their team in the stands.

If you sit in the players box you just seem to get yelled at by the player you're supporting. Must suck 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes I think tennis players would be better off not being able to see their team in the stands.

If you sit in the players box you just seem to get yelled at by the player you're supporting. Must suck 😂
For sure, ask Daniil Medvedev's coach haha

Raonic spent his entire quarantine period eating Serbian food from South Melbourne. Looks like he's had one too many chevaps...

Raonic spent his entire quarantine period eating Serbian food from South Melbourne. Looks like he's had one too many chevaps...

One too many?

Looks like he’s gone on the Arjuna Ranatunga diet!

This Aussie open will single out players from the rest who play best without crowds. Nobody wants to be that guy...

Raonic has really taken this isolation thing literally! Lets pray for Novak's medication to wear off so we can see Raonic blow up in the 5th set.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back