Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Anisimova in 2

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Anisimova in 3

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did I think Ash plays Barbora Krejcikova next? Sam Smith just said she plays Pegula next.
Potential semi final matchup.

That was a very competitive match tonight and ash played very very well. She's a legend. Of course for her first but definitely for Australia, it would just be amazing if she can win the title. I've never seen an Aussie win this tournament in my lifetime and can't think of anyone better to win it than Barty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ash nowhere near her best tonight - and some pressure from Anisimova - but Ash still composed enough to achieve a comfortable win.

Keep it going girl!!

Berretini looks fantastic in his new Boss outfits.

Hiya all I've been MIA all weekend, its been busy. I tried watching this morning and starting enjoying Keys's match then a friend dropped over and stayed for 3/5 hrs, I had the tennis on but couldn't really watch anything.

Surprised with lots of results over the past could of days especially Zverev today. Only got to watch two games of Ash's. Was expecting a much tougher match. Can we now go to the Monfils match now that Alcott's match is over. Pretty please.

Wes Anderson Peace GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

yay, power back on.

I didnt do this. instead, I went to Maccas to pick up tea. I wish I did this instead

As much as I love Darren Cahill and what he done for players, I wish he would of coached one of our upcoming players for a year, obviously he wouldn't get the retainer but how valuable would his coaching been to someone like Inglis. I know he is a career coach but nevertheless. I'm a bit disappointed. I'm also over ladies having their dad's coach them who know nothing about tennis. Someone like Kenin and Gauff could really do with a proper tennis player.

Back