Australian Open Day 8

Remove this Banner Ad

They don't need a big serve, they need a good serve. I'm talking about serve placement.
So if chung hits his spots it wont matter because the serve isnt good enough is that what your saying?, its decent enough to keep federer on the defensive which is all it needs to do as long as he follows it up with some aggressive play.

So if chung hits his spots it wont matter because the serve isnt good enough is that what your saying?, its decent enough to keep federer on the defensive which is all it needs to do as long as he follows it up with some aggressive play.
No.

If he hits his spots enough to trouble Federer then it'll be good enough. That's the big question though - will it?

There you go bringing up the past again, completely missing the point.

You're the one claiming Federer will definitely beat him in straight sets. People like you always wind up with egg on their face time after time.

Nobody is saying Chung's the favorite, but he absolutely has a chance of beating Federer.
How's Chung going for you so far this year? :)

Recent loss to Lleyton Hewitt-lite. He's not going to be winning anything of note with that WTA-level serve.

As I said already, he's a nobody. A journeyman at best, similar to the likes of Karol Kuchera. His only claim to fame is winning an exhibition event and beating a 40% Novak in AO.

How's Chung going for you so far this year? :)

Recent loss to Lleyton Hewitt-lite. He's not going to be winning anything of note with that WTA-level serve.

As I said already, he's a nobody. A journeyman at best, similar to the likes of Karol Kuchera. His only claim to fame is winning an exhibition event and beating a 40% Novak in AO.
You also wrote Djokovic off who went on to win Wimbledon. o_O

You also wrote Djokovic off who went on to win Wimbledon. o_O
He got lucky facing an opponent that played a gazillion hours in the previous two matches to the point that his serving arm was pretty much screwed.

It's a shame Federer choked, because I don't think this version of Djoker would've beaten him on center court in a final.

Regardless of that, I am still correct about Chung.

He got lucky facing an opponent that played a gazillion hours

It's a shame Federer choked, because I don't think this version of Djoker would've beaten him on center court in a final.

Regardless of that, I am still correct about Chung.
You were wrong about djokovic. Simple. And Nadal was the toughest challenge at wimbledon this year, that much was obvious. Federer hasn't played that well this year.

Correct so far about Chung though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back