Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 8

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he could potentially beat Rafa, but yeah I agree regarding Novak.

He’s going to need luck and he’d need to win in straight sets. Won’t beat Rafa over 4-5 sets at 37 years of age

He will play Olympics and play singles and mixed doubles with Bencic and perhaps doubles with Stan as well. He will know his best chance for a medal in doubles and mixed at that.

Then retire at the Laver Cup 2020. That is my guess. Serena and Venus will be similar.

Svitolina.....

Nope i was wrong and you were right.

i reckon if you change the winner of that 10 min long 3rd game, Keys would have won 6-1.

Probably Keys is a brainless headless chook the way she plays! The crowd is in more danger of the ball hitting their head than the court is getting the ball in!

I don't think Serena will lose to Halep. Problem with Serena is that she loses to certain players and Halep is not one of them...

I don't think Serena will lose to Halep. Problem with Serena is that she loses to certain players and Halep is not one of them...

Depends. The longer the match goes the more Simona will like it. Halep has to serve well though, if she doesn't save 65-70% she is gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On current form I can't see him beating Raonic, Raonic has looked pretty solid this tournament

He’s going to need luck and he’d need to win in straight sets. Won’t beat Rafa over 4-5 sets at 37 years of age
Rafa's not exactly a spring chicken either. I would argue Fed's body is in much better shape. Federer has the game to beat him, we've seen this the last five times.

Rafa would've been beaten by this Greek youngster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back