Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 9, Tuesday)

Who is going to make the womens Semis

• Barty/Kenin

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Barty/Jabeur

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Kvitova/Kenin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kvitova/Jabeur

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian Open Day 10 thread:

Last edited by a moderator:

Not watching the game currently, what's the crowd support like? Raonic getting much love out there?

Was listening all day on AO radio but I do agree the Casey interview was appalling. Jim should of taken over as Casey wanted him to. The Fed v Tennys match was great listening, I really wanted to run into the kitchen at work and turn on the tv but I probably would of got told off.

If Barty does make the final isn't it played late afternoon. I've got a feeling that the Mug will make the final. She has won 2 GS with Conchita and looks in great form.I don't think I could handle it if Halep got to the final and didn't win it after having coming close before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was listening all day on AO radio but I do agree the Casey interview was appalling. Jim should of taken over as Casey wanted him to. The Fed v Tennys match was great listening, I really wanted to run into the kitchen at work and turn on the tv but I probably would of got told off.

If Barty does make the final isn't it played late afternoon. I've got a feeling that the Mug will make the final. She has won 2 GS with Conchita and looks in great form.I don't think I could handle it if Halep got to the final and didn't win it after having coming close before.
Saturday night final 7:30 i think. the semis are played on Thursday afternoon. (probably 2pm for Barty)

Change up this year. it is mixed after the women's final. Not the men's doubles.

Back