Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 9, Tuesday)

Who is going to make the womens Semis

• Barty/Kenin

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Barty/Jabeur

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Kvitova/Kenin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kvitova/Jabeur

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian Open Day 10 thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
The only shock would be Djokovic not winning this tournament
if he gets beat, it is going to be an awesome match to watch. A match of a year contender. Novak is not going to defeat himself.

that was a damning stat before. average length of service games. Novak, 2:30 mins. Raonic 6 mins. kinda tells you what is happening.

An absolute off the charts Stanimal performance is the only way I see him losing and even that is pushing it

If Nadal wasn't good enough in those other surfaces to even get that far to face Federer, what makes you think he'd beat Federer in those tournaments? Look at their recent record - it's 1-6 Federer's way, the only win in the past several years came from the FO SF.
Look at there overall record 24-16 Nadal's way, what was Federer's excuse for the first 15 years of their careers?

Federer wasn't good enough for the majority of his career to win the French with or without Rafa being there, you can continue the debate forever the one with the most slams is the best which for now is Federer, it soon will be Rafa.

I agree really, Nadal is a slim chance at best and the rest won’t get close.

Actually think Stan is literally the only small chance, Nadal is playing terribly...and well Fed is flopping sets to nobodies

Low 30s on Thursday evening. Will that affect the Djokovic Federer matchup?

Will be cooler at night and they may close the roof- it won’t matter though Novak will belt him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good grief the last 10 pages have been interesting. Roger is aware that Nadal and Novak will pass his total of GS and has said he is ok with it and records are made to be broken. Why do you think Serena is still playing? Gosh Raonic is boring, really wish he would win a set. The supporting top 10 are trying to win slams but for some reason just can't do it.

Good grief the last 10 pages have been interesting. Roger is aware that Nadal and Novak will pass his total of GS and has said he is ok with it and records are made to be broken. Why do you think Serena is still playing? Gosh Raonic is boring, really wish he would win a set. The supporting top 10 are trying to win slams but for some reason just can't do it.

I always hope Raonic, Isner and every other servebot loses early! They are the definition of boring

Correcting me? Get over yourself.

You have repeatedly spouted the utter nonsense that Kvitova is almost unbeatable indoors.

Barty murdered her 4 and 2 in the WTA Finals in China. That was a fast indoor court. She also got beaten in another match in that tournament.

She is a fine player but she is not as bombproof as you make out.

Barty has beaten her 4 times in a row now.

Facts are Barty is currently a superior player to Kvitova. Indoors, Outdoors, Slow, fast, the local ****ing Church Courts. Does not matter.

I would absolutely love an all Swiss final that would make my day. this site would go nuts. I would be going for Stan. I wonder if all those who didn't like either player would watch the final.

I would absolutely love an all Swiss final that would make my day. this site would go nuts. I would be going for Stan. I wonder if all those who didn't like either player would watch the final.

Vaguely but wouldn’t care either way. Hoping Zverev beats him tomorrow

Yeah more than likely the big 3 will be in the semi finals again. plus a token appearance from Stan or Zverev.

Not a terrible shock although Zverev not flopping to some donkey round1 is a surprise

Back