• Serena/Sascha

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
We all know he’ll watch the final anyway lol

I skipped last years just fyi. Likely will skip this year depending on who is playing in each half.

Seems like you already are though...that right arm must be on fire from the bbq you did tonight.

Nope. I will never support a person like him.

Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
I love seeing him blow up it’s one of the reasons I come to this thread. I’ve lurked every Novak game and see him here true fan boy.

I'm actually here for 70% of the Aus Open games. Not just Novak... Pretty sure I have only seen 2 matches of Novak's this tournament. Tonights and Raonic's... Enough for me, lol.

Plus, I am offended that you assumed my gender.

Last edited:
I love seeing him blow up it’s one of the reasons I come to this thread. I’ve lurked every Novak game and see him here true fan boy.

Can’t say it’s not pretty funny hahahahaha

Oct 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
About as funny as your racism against the Russian players and your hate for Serena. Not funny at all that is.

Yeah what’s the go with liking Djoker but not Serena?
If you base it on tennis alone you can love them both.
Fair enough not liking Serena due to personality/attitude, but if you apply that scenario to Djoker it’s 10 times worse.
So how can one like Djoker but not Serena?

Benj7

NMK🦘4 x 🏆
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm actually here for 70% of the Aus Open games. Not just Novak... Pretty sure I have only seen 2 matches of Novak's this tournament. Tonights and Raonic's... Enough for me, lol.

Plus, I am offended that you assumed my gender.

You’ve seen more than just the two don’t you play funny buggers. Enough of seeing Novak win I can’t blame you I get sick of it sometimes too.

Try not to get offended online, the internet isn’t a friendly place (most of the time). Assumptions are pretty common on these platforms.

Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Fair enough not liking Serena due to personality/attitude, but if you apply that scenario to Djoker it’s 10 times worse.

I honestly don't understand it. They are too similar yet they love one and hate the other. Makes no sense at all.

Benj7

NMK🦘4 x 🏆
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How can one call someone out for having an opinion? Then cast your own opinion on who is worse. Rip

Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
You’ve seen more than just the two don’t you play funny buggers. Enough of seeing Novak win I can’t blame you I get sick of it sometimes too.

Try not to get offended online, the internet isn’t a friendly place (most of the time). Assumptions are pretty common on these platforms.

Nope. Only saw these two and a little bit of the Fritz match. Djokovic is in the same category as Kyrgios for me... Unwatchable. I prefer more pleasant players lol.

Benj7

NMK🦘4 x 🏆
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nope. Only saw these two and a little bit of the Fritz match. Djokovic is in the same category as Kyrgios for me... Unwatchable. I prefer more pleasant players lol.
Ok cool, if they are unwatchable why do you watch both of them? Genuine question.

About as funny as your racism against the Russian players and your hate for Serena. Not funny at all that is.

I’m hardly the only one who dislikes Serena who has been a very poor loser many times in her career...I still don’t forget how poorly she acted when Osaka won her first Slam final. I don’t hate the Russian players but I’d much rather Nadal against Novak for the title. Either way I don’t lose as I like both. Plus it will annoy Federer fans!

Benj7

NMK🦘4 x 🏆
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Usually playing players that I don't mind/like. For example tonight, Zverev.

If it was just some unknown or someone I don't like, I skip the match altogether.
You must really enjoy seeing them lose then. What’s the definition of insanity again?
Im shocked that you’d watch the match cause of zverv id assume someone more calming would be your type of jam with how your basing who you don’t like watching I.E kygrios and joker.

Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
You must really enjoy seeing them lose then. What’s the definition of insanity again?
Im shocked that you’d watch the match cause of zverv id assume someone more calming would be your type of jam with how your basing who you don’t like watching I.E kygrios and joker.

Not really because I like seeing them lose. More so because I have hope and even through the tough times I have to support. Good supporters watch their favourites.

Well, you are right about the calming bit. My favourites consist mainly of the calm players but Zverev and Medvedev are exceptions.

I don’t know I just thought an anti vaxxer and/or someone who gives people covid recklessly is ultimately a threat to life, would be low on anyone’s list.

Which has ZERO to do with tennis. Sorry but I couldn’t give two hoots about politics. Look did he make some errors in judgment this past year sure but his heart was in the right area. Makes no difference to me liking him anyway

Benj7

NMK🦘4 x 🏆
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don’t know I just thought an anti vaxxer and/or someone who gives people covid recklessly is ultimately a threat to life, would be low on anyone’s list.
I can’t comment much on the anti vaccination points he shares as I have not heard them.

This is the tournament that ran early Covid days.. I’m sure people were lost in there own way not knowing what was happening at the time. People make mistakes and learn. I honestly don’t get the whole hating of players. There isn’t a tennis player I hate it’s mind boggling people can’t watch a good game and enjoy it rather s**t on someone because of what they’ve done outside of the sport.

Oct 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Which has ZERO to do with tennis. Sorry but I couldn’t give two hoots about politics. Look did he make some errors in judgment this past year sure but his heart was in the right area. Makes no difference to me liking him anyway

What about his gamesmanship, got an excuse for that also?
The tennis itself is incredible but he has no redeeming qualities.
He even did that heart gesture to empty stands. Is this bloke for real?

Benj7

NMK🦘4 x 🏆
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not really because I like seeing them lose. More so because I have hope and even through the tough times I have to support. Good supporters watch their favourites.

Well, you are right about the calming bit. My favourites consist mainly of the calm players but Zverev and Medvedev are exceptions.
Well enjoy watching them lose then. I have nothing against any player can also enjoy watching any game.

I repeat, I’m shocked.

Benj7

NMK🦘4 x 🏆
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Your last point is a piss take surely? Players celebrate in empty stadium... how could they????

Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Well enjoy watching them lose then. I have nothing against any player can also enjoy watching any game.

I repeat, I’m shocked.

You can be shocked but I only watch my favourites. Don't care for watching other matches.

I have no interest in first semi final or Nadal vs Tsitsipas so won't be watching them. Going to watch the all Russian match though as Medvedev is in it.

Benj7

NMK🦘4 x 🏆
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You can be shocked but I only watch my favourites. Don't care for watching other matches.

I have no interest in first semi final or Nadal vs Tsitsipas so won't be watching them. Going to watch the all Russian match though as Medvedev is in it.
Good for you.

He does that gesture after every match it’s not that big a deal.

What gamesmanship? If you mean his emotions then I have no problem shows he cares.

Back