Sydney
Other Teams
Furth

Broar

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Jesus Christ, that’s cherrypicking to suit your argument. 6 of the 14 wins for Nadal have been on clay. It’s 2-5 on hard courts.

Absolutely Monfils is a chance with the form they are both on. Only a complete moron suggests otherwise.
Yea its such a bizarre take. Anyway Nadal has won the AO 1 out of 16 attempts. So he's clearly no chance to win it anyway... 🤡

Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Yea its such a bizarre take. Anyway Nadal has won the AO 1 out of 16 attempts. So he's clearly no chance to win it anyway... 🤡

Interesting that you twist the idea being argued into something it is not.

Nadal vs Monfils H2H is comparable to something like Djokovic vs Nadal's H2H at the AO. Not Nadal's overall winning attempts at the AO.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.

Nadal vs Monfils H2H is comparable to something like Djokovic vs Nadal's H2H at the AO. Not Nadal's overall winning attempts at the AO.

And at one point of time Lleyton Hewiit was 7-0 or something against Federer.

Monfils is in the form of his life. Nadal is not the same player. It’s a completely different set of circumstances. You are carrying on like it is 2014. It’s not.

Broar

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

What are you even talking about?

1 in 16 equals a chance but 2 in 14 doesn't. 🤡

I'm not twisting anything. Is Monfils a chance at beating Nadal? Yes. Will it happen most likely not, but its still a chance.

Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
What are you even talking about?

1 in 16 equals a chance but 2 in 14 doesn't. 🤡

I'm not twisting anything. Is Monfils a chance at beating Nadal? Yes. Will it happen most likely not, but its still a chance.

Missed the point again.

If you want to compare a 1 in 16 chance, compare it to Monfil's AO Championship record which is 0-16. You know though, keep doing you 🤡

You are twisting the stats to suit your agenda. Nadal has won the AO 1 out of 16 times, fair. Monfils has won it 0 in 16 times. That is a comparable stat.

Not comparing a AO Championship win rate to a H2H win rate. That is completely ridiculous.

deanc

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
and some really short ones

Think Berrettini is running on fumes. Good news for both is that there is a 2 day break. Both them and Nadal will need it

Did not see this coming, gee once Berrettini's big 1st serve goes the rest of his game seems to fall away. Kudus to Monfris, this is a great comeback..!

Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
And at one point of time Lleyton Hewiit was 7-0 or something against Federer.

Monfils is in the form of his life. Nadal is not the same player. It’s a completely different set of circumstances. You are carrying on like it is 2014. It’s not.

You are carrying on like it's 2012 when Monfils could beat Nadal. It's not.

Broar

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Missed the point again.

If you want to compare a 1 in 16 chance, compare it to Monfil's AO Championship record which is 0-16. You know though, keep doing you 🤡

You are twisting the stats to suit your agenda. Nadal has won the AO 1 out of 16 times, fair. Monfils has won it 0 in 16 times. That is a comparable stat.

Not comparing a AO Championship win rate to a H2H win rate. That is completely ridiculous.
The only one with an agenda is you. I haven't claimed Monfils will win AO, I haven't even said that he would beat Nadal. All I've said is that he's a chance to beat him. A chance. Not a big one but a chance. Do you understand what Chance means? Clearly not.

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Putting you on ignore for the abuse. Bye.
Dude I’ve been a casual spectator over these match threads this week and you just post a lot of know it all, uninformed rubbish. Sometimes less is more and sometimes the more you argue against the clear logic opposing you the sillier you look.

Back