Australian Open Grand Slam 2021 Tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Nadal $6 to win outright, saw his highlights Of his last match and he was really good.
I’m wondering if his best is long past or is he still capable of winning a tournament.

Otherwise if nothing wrong with Djokovic then money should be on him...

Muguruza paying $4 to lose but take a set off osaka today looks value to me.

Osaka probably too strong, but should be a v close match.

A set a piece, just need osaka to close it out now.

(Meanwhile ch9 cut away from the match for 10minutes to show the most non event covid press conference which announced 1 new case and a coburg shop on an exposure list. Fmd, morons)

Last 16 of the Mens Australian Open 2021:
Medvedev 4.50
Thiem 4.70
Djokovic 6.80
Nadal 7.20
Tsitsipas 12
Zverev 15
Rublev 16.50
Raonic 32
Berrettini 48
Auger Aliassime 60
Karatsev, Fognini 170
Lajovic , Casper Rudd 501
McDonald 1000
Where are you getting $6.80 Joker? Can’t find better than 4’s.

I've been interested to discover some corporates keep their outright tournament winner markets open while games are going on.... right up until they end.
;)
Huge if true
I think tonight will be tell all for djoker, if he legit is injured he will retire hurt tonight, if not - should be comp favourite. A tear won’t heal in 2 days and would be worse tonight. Could be worth aN outright dabble whilst watching the match

The fact he is playing means he is probably fine

Huge if true
I think tonight will be tell all for djoker, if he legit is injured he will retire hurt tonight, if not - should be comp favourite. A tear won’t heal in 2 days and would be worse tonight. Could be worth aN outright dabble whilst watching the match

The fact he is playing means he is probably fine

You can see for yourself now if you'd like.
Thiem and Dmitrov are currently slugging it out and you can place a bet on the mens outright winner.

Hypothetically for instance, if Dmirtrov was on the verge of a big upset win in a couple of hours- you could quickly jump on novak for the title as his odds would be about to plummet with thiem out of the way on his side of the draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can see for yourself now if you'd like.
Thiem and Dmitrov are currently slugging it out and you can place a bet on the mens outright winner.

Hypothetically for instance, if Dmirtrov was on the verge of a big upset win in a couple of hours- you could quickly jump on novak for the title as his odds would be about to plummet with thiem out of the way on his side of the draw.

Right on cue, novak could be had @ 5.50 right up until the end of theims match.

Dropped to $4 as soon as thiems match was finished, will probably be into $2 if/when he beats raonic tonight.

Djokovic v Raonic

Smarkets Betting Exchange : Djokovic 1.53 v 2.86 Raonic
Betfair Betting Exchange: Djokovic 1.53 v 2.86 Raonic
BlueBet: Djokovic 1.45 v 2.70 Raonic
Sportsbet: Djokovic 1.44 v 2.62 Raonic

Sportsbet you thieves!

I'm all for laying into filthy corporates- but they provide other opportunities along with their prices that betfair etc do not- namely their ability to multi and their boosted prices and promos.

So it's not totally apples and apples looking just at H2h
True. The multis are good . I do use it from time to time. But for straight up bets most of the time they aren;t good enough.

He looks completely fine in the warm up. A true ab injury you wouldn’t be able to serve without grimacing surely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back