Australian Open Grand Slam 2021 Tennis

anabac

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2011
banana boat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Taking Hsieh over 6.5 games vs Osaka @ $1.95 TAB - has covered this line in 5/5 of their H2H meetings including 3 hard court matches that have gone 3 sets

May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
The market seems to think Zverev is a half decent shot at knocking novak out. (Paying 2.50 vs 1.60)

That's pretty big odds for novak at an aust open quarters given he owns the tournament.

Obviously his 'injury' and form are having an effect.

I think novak will win but might have a nibble the other way in an indirect fashion.

If zverev did upset novak- he'd be super likely to get past dmritrov and into the final.

So instead of backing zverev @ 2.50 v novak I might put a little on a zverev medvedev and zverev nadal final (@ $9 and $11).

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
don't know about you guys but I wonder how much it would burn Zverev not winning the US open last year after being 2 sets up to 0 in the Final.

I think he is the 3rd best player remaining in the draw but im not sure whether he can knock off Djokovic and Nadal both in the same tournament to go on and win it. If he had to knock 1 over to win the tournament , id say he'd have a better chance.

May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
im not sure whether he can knock off Djokovic and Nadal both in the same tournament to go on and win it.

Which is why a bet on him to just make the final at $9 or $11 (against medvedev or nadal) is a better bet than taking zverev to win the title at $8.

With dmitrov currently getting spanked by a qualifier- it's clear that the finalist on that side of the draw will almost certainly be either zverev or novak.

If you fancy zverevs chances tonight, wait until the dmitrov match finishes and the 'name the finalists' markets should open up again before the zverev game starts.

Djokovic to win the comp just drifted to $4.33
Just bet on that and now into $2.70

In the semis you can almost trade the match in play even in Australia via the overall winner market

Back