Toast Australian Open Tennis 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Not long now and it's the tennis once more and the 2016 thread piqued some interest.

Hope to see plenty of Instantgram pics of the North lads at the tennis with their short pants and ankles exposed.

As for me it's Rafa and the Barty Party.

It only seems like yesterday that we were cheering her on at 1am in the middle of winter. Such a great night.

What a ******* plonker....

Former Australian Open tournament director Paul McNamee says the treatment of Novak Djokovic has never happened to any other player at the Australian Open, saying there's politics at play between the federal and Victorian governments.

He was interviewed on ABC. Came across as a fool. Obviously conflicted. Full of shyte.

This should be an absolute bobby-dazzler, I think the only sport that COVID may have assisted in getting you in peak shape as no more early starts to travel to work. Sleep in and work from home.
I think Neil ' narcolepsy' Smith will be a deserved favourite. I hope it's televised just as long as it isn't up against the tennis as I'll be conflicted.

1641511253249.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good thread Gaso,

I think if tennis is a sport we should acknowledge other sports that I find just as exciting to watch...
Please all list you other fav sports, I'll kick off...

View attachment 1306975

No probs

Great sport is Tennis.

Are you posting in the Cricket Thread as well?

The don't make the likes of DK Lillee, RW Marsh and KD Walters no more. Amazing to think that pic is from the lunch break as well.

Yep and Federer was heading off to lunch by the looks of things. So la di da, I'm thinking of becoming la di *en da meself.

Those days are long gone some, say that's for the best. Others wear black arm bands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back