• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lotus

Premium Platinum
Aug 6, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I would of pay to go to Men’s Final. Women’s is nearly always on 2 sets, waste of time and money.
That's why they give the mixed double match after this and if I'm not mistaken the ticket price for tonight is cheaper than sunday match.

It's the whole journey of the tournament not only the final. Naomi is very dominant against Jabeur, Hsieh, Muguruza and even Serena.

Not her fault that her opponent tonight is the 22nd seed not the top 10 seed.

Anyway congrats on the 2nd AO trophy Naomi Osaka 😊. Watching her few years back at show court 3 and her progress now is really amazing.

Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever

Karma is a B1tch
Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong
That's why they give the mixed double match after this and if I'm not mistaken the ticket price for tonight is cheaper than sunday match.

It's the whole journey of the tournament not only the final. Naomi is very dominant against Jabeur, Hsieh, Muguruza and even Serena.

Not her fault that her opponent tonight is the 22nd seed not the top 10 seed.

Anyway congrats on the 2nd AO trophy Naomi Osaka 😊. Watching her few years back at show court 3 and her progress now is really amazing.
I’m not talking about just this year though I mean overall the Woman’s Finals are always over rather quickly.

Last edited:

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
Jan 15, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
I’m not talking about just this year though I mean overall the Woman’s Finals are always over rather quickly.

I looked up wiki before and Naomi actually has 3 AO CS now! I said 2 but thought I think it’s 3 so went on a search and found she won 18’ and 19’ too.
3?

She's won 2 us open

BobbyMorri

Community Leader
May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
Is prizemoney based on hours trained?
is it not based on time spent working? Aren't that what we talking about. 3 or 5 sets. 5 sets equal more money!!

Could it be based on other things? I don't know, popularity, eyes watching, sponsors? Could they be the most important factors here.

Andronicus

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
is it not based on time spent working? Aren't that what we talking about. 3 or 5 sets. 5 sets equal more money!!

Could it be based on other things? I don't know, popularity, eyes watching, sponsors? Could they be the most important factors here.
If it was really time spent working, then rankings and matches won in grand slam events would mean nothing. Does a less talented player ranked in the thousands deserve as much as a top 10 player if they train just as hard?

No way.

Remove this Banner Ad