Opinion AUSTRALIAN Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

"progressive" -lol. The most misused word in the limited vocabulary of the Leftist.

Let me guess, Palestinians (Hamas) are "progressive"?
How would you use the term progressive? How was it misused here?

I don't recall anyone suggesting Hamas was progressive, unless I've missed something that happened in the great spam yesterday

The great lie of the liberal, inner city feminist snob is that they give a damn about the welfare of lower- and middle-class working-class women.
Apparently #metoo / misogyny is only a phenomenon when someone of the left that has been targeted. ie here in Australia for example, it was pointed out how people were misogynistic towards Julia Gillard, but no such protestations were put up (by the same people) when say Pauline Hanson or Peta Credlin were being targeted in the same way. Amazing stuff.

"progressive" -lol. The most misused word in the limited vocabulary of the Leftist.

Let me guess, Palestinians (Hamas) are "progressive"?
Did you refer to your book of fables to help formulate this response?

Hamas are far from progressive.. but you know that..

Hamas are the same regressive, conservative, religious fundamentalist hard right wing fxkkn crackpots as the conservative christian fundamentalist right wing crackpots that oppose them.

Its just hilarious, and desperate, the attempts of the crazy christians to somehow align Hamas with this mythical “left” and use that as a means to attack this so called “left”.

Hamas are nothing more than another faction of hard right loonies.. that happen to follow a different religion.

People around the world that are speaking up against the indescriminate killing of palentinian and isreali women and children over the past couple of months by both hamas and isreal do so not to support one side or the other..

they do so because its absolutely fxxkn abhorent what these religious nutjobs are doing whilst conducting this endless fight over who’s skyfairy is the right one..

Both sides in this petty fight should be charged with genocide.

Apparently #metoo / misogyny is only a phenomenon when someone of the left that has been targeted. ie here in Australia for example, it was pointed out how people were misogynistic towards Julia Gillard, but no such protestations were put up (by the same people) when say Pauline Hanson or Peta Credlin were being targeted in the same way. Amazing stuff.
(coughs) Jacinta Price?

The great lie of the liberal, inner city feminist snob is that they give a damn about the welfare of lower- and middle-class working-class women.
-Medicare
-Maternity leave
-Superannuation
-The NDIS
-Efforts to close the gender pay gap
-No fault divorce
-Pro choice when it comes to abortion
-Removing tax on the contraceptive pill
-Introducing a quota in the Labor party to ensure more women in parliament
-establishing the Office for Women
-introduced the first national plan to reduce violence against women and their children
-made gender equality an object of the Fair Work Act
-introduced paid family and domestic violence leave

All initiatives introduced by the Australian Labor party. Which is now pretty much the party of liberalism in this country.

The Liberal Party has become nothing more than a christian conservative party of regression.

All these initatives aimed at improving the lives of lower, middle and higher class women in this country.

What has the conservative LNP hard right done to help women, no matter what fxxkn class they come from, in this country over the last 50 years?

Maybe you can give us a list..

But I suspect, as usual, all we’ll get is fxxkn crickets.. its easier just to falsely claim Labor hasnt done anything whilst ignoring everything they have.

Of course they are..thats why every pro hamas antisemitic rally around the world you can hear conservative christians chanting en masse Alahu akbar and from the river to the sea.
Imagine you invested yourself in the lie that the Palestinians are peace loving, persecuted people who just want to get along with their neighbors. Then you saw the unparalleled horror committed on woman and children on the 7th of Oct. If you are a half decent human being (only half) you move your position to "both sides are as bad as each other" turning a blind eye to the mass rape and abuse of women and children. If you are a complete and utter nutcase, a deeply flawed human being, a liability in any democratic society, your position becomes "they had it coming" and you join in the chant for the genocide of the Israeli's - "from the river to the sea".

Hamas are the same as conservative christians.

You sure about that brother?
What?… are you gonna laughably try and suggest they are somehow “lefties”..

Surely youre not that ignorant.

Islamists share the exact same ****ed up religious fundamentalist ideologies as their deeply religious conservative christian brothers and sisters!..

They are all the same.

They just follow a slightly different interpretation of the same faith based fantasy.

A world without Islam, christianity and a lot of the other dumbfxxk fantasy’s would be a much more peaceful place.

Instead of attacking the journo he should be outlining to the Australian people, very clearly, how his government plans to stop this disaster from ever happening again.

We already know modern leftism is a mental disorder, but this fetish they all have for importing and then tiptoeing around foreign criminals really is a sickness.
Dreyfus found guilty of mansplaining....

Still nothing on the ALPBC's twitter feed re Attorney General Mark Doofus' disgraceful treatment of a female reporter, at least the Guardian posted a video of the conversation but of course no acompanying articlequestioning hid disgraceful treatment of a female reporter. Now if that had been Christian Porter in his time as Australia's Attorney General they'd both have been falling over themselves to make a headline of it.

The ABC are not biased, the lefties told me so.

Imagine you invested yourself in the lie that the Palestinians are peace loving, persecuted people who just want to get along with their neighbors. Then you saw the unparalleled horror committed on woman and children on the 7th of Oct. If you are a half decent human being (only half) you move your position to "both sides are as bad as each other" turning a blind eye to the mass rape and abuse of women and children. If you are a complete and utter nutcase, a deeply flawed human being, a liability in any democratic society, your position becomes "they had it coming" and you join in the chant for the genocide of the Israeli's - "from the river to the sea".
Imagine taking the side of either one of these two completely fxxked countries.. ruled by lunatics that think its ok to murder women and children.

Isreal and palastine are both disgusting excuses for countries.

Both guilty of the killing of innocents

No one should be taking sides in this..

We should all be condemning both these pathetic countries and their endless bickering over a fantasy.

Imagine taking the side of either one of these two completely fxxked countries.. ruled by lunatics that think its ok to murder women and children.

Isreal and palastine are both disgusting excuses for countries.

Both guilty of the killing of innocents

No one should be taking sides in this..

We should all be condemning both these pathetic countries and their endless bickering over a fantasy.
you do realise there was a ceasefire on 6/10/23...one side decided to end it in the most barbaric, brutal and depraved way, now the other side has determined that it will never happen again and they mean it

Remember..if the arab world put its arms down, there would be peace. If Israel put its arms down, there would be no more Israel..BTW that is not my quote

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even Nikki Savva reporting that even Labor thinks Airbus travels too much...and all he needs to do is fix his process and style and substance. A bit scary for Labor if he genuinely is their best performer, but it is probably true.

"It is eminently possible for Albanese to rebound, as he did after his disastrous first week in the 2022 election campaign. But not without changes in process, style and substance. For starters, he needs to stop managing his own diary. That is ridiculous.

Senior members of the government, more anxious than panicked, believe it’s time to limit his overseas travel and eliminate it during sitting weeks. “He is our best negotiator and our best parliamentarian,” one said.

“It is still salvageable,” another insisted, while conceding the government must focus more on the issues that matter to people and improve political management.

I thought I would do a smart alec "days since a released detainee has been arrested: 1" post, but in fact I can't because #5 has lobbed, only 20 hours since #4. The AFR reports:

Fifth ex-detainee arrested after High Court ruling

Andrew Tillett

A fifth person freed from immigration detention following a High Court ruling has been arrested, less than a day after parliament passed laws establishing a preventative detention regime to lock up the so-called “worst of the worst” who pose a potential threat to community safety.

In a fiery final question time for 2023, opposition immigration spokesman Dan Tehan asked Immigration Minister Andrew Giles about reports a Sudanese man had been arrested over an outstanding warrant.

The Courier-Mail reported the man, William Yekrop, was apprehended by Queensland Police on Thursday after discovering there was a warrant to return to jail for allegedly breaching his parole conditions before entering immigration detention in 2012. He had been jailed for assault.

And not before time you doofus Dreyfuss...

And now Airbus has another enemy no doubt in Mark Doofus..

Prime Minister Anthony Albanese has confirmed Attorney General Mark Dreyfus apologised to a Sky News reporter after lashing out during a press conference.

Ms Caisley had asked a media conference with three Labor ministers if they intended to offer an apology for a woman who was allegedly subject to abuse from one of the released detainees.

The question developed from a High Court decision which saw previously detained asylum seekers released into the Australian community based on indefinite detention being ruled unlawful.

Attorney General Mark Dreyfus took issue at the question, labelling it as “absurd” and began to point his finger at Ms Caisley, stating in a loud voice “I will not be apologising”.

Mr Albanese told Question Time on Thursday the Attorney General had engaged in a “courteous discussion” with Ms Caisley and “has apologised”.

“When our standards aren’t met in this place, we expect, that is the appropriate course of action to take,” Mr Albanese said.
Well done Airbus, in fairness.

How about you actually tag me Bicks!

The state ALP have been throwing money at the health system in a non-strategic way & I said this when called into an urgent meeting as a guest with DHW execs more than a year ago.

The money needs to be spent where it will make a difference.

If you had taken notice of any of my posts on this matter, a proper mental health in the home program is badly needed across all of metropolitan Adelaide for those who have supports in the home as this will ease mental health bed block... as it's mental health patients that on average are being stuck in Emergency Departments for on average of more than 8 hours... up to 4 days! Yes, there are hundreds of mental health patients stuck in ED for more than 1 day.

I felt so passionate about this I wrote a business case for 2x LHN's. 1 got it going straight away 2 years ago with success, but the other whilst funding has been approved has not... & instead wasted money on the Adelaide Clinic with poorer outcomes. They are now finally getting it going in February after a 2 year delay!

Now need SALHN to do the same & this will address most of the patients stuck in ED for way too long.

It's not rocket science, but just needs the right leadership.

I could go on with other issues but this I'd the biggest cause. I called it years ago & money has instead been wasted elsewhere with little impact on the ED problem.

SA Labor learning the meaning of the phrase ‘live by the sword die by the sword’.

Their politicising and framing of the ramping crisis heading into the election over simplified a highly complex issue, and overstated their ability to influence or solve it. They are now (rightfully) being judged by those same unrealistic standards.

In addition to mental health, the erosion of bulk billing in general practice and associated impacts on screening programs and management of chronic disease is also a big concern, particularly in poorer communities. This will also gradually add more pressure on the acute sector.

SA Labor learning the meaning of the phrase ‘live by the sword die by the sword’.

Their politicising and framing of the ramping crisis heading into the election over simplified a highly complex issue, and overstated their ability to influence or solve it. They are now (rightfully) being judged by those same unrealistic standards.

In addition to mental health, the erosion of bulk billing in general practice and associated impacts on screening programs and management of chronic disease is also a big concern, particularly in poorer communities. This will also gradually add more pressure on the acute sector.
Yep - it can only lead to longer waiting times at hospitals where people will go that can't afford to pay GP gaps

you do realise there was a ceasefire on 6/10/23...one side decided to end it in the most barbaric, brutal and depraved way, now the other side has determined that it will never happen again and they mean it

Remember..if the arab world put its arms down, there would be peace. If Israel put its arms down, there would be no more Israel..BTW that is not my quote
I notice how you fail to condemn isreal’s illegal settlements on Palestinian land all based on a 2000 year old fairytale.

Both sides are guilty of acts of agression all based on their interpretations of their opposing religions.

What they need to do is both realise how fxxkn stupid they are for falling for the biggest lie ever foist upon humanity..
Religion.

Both sides indescriminately killing women and children in the name of their version of a skyfairy..

This shit has been going on far too long.

Cant imagine that if their is a god up there that he’d be pleased with what these two countries have been doing for the last few decades in his name.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back