Society/Culture Australian Property Prices to Crash?

Remove this Banner Ad

So, let's go further on this. Her husband who died of an illness or in an accident, she should have made that "marriage work"?

And you're honestly suggesting that dating a rich guy to steal half his stuff later is an effective and plausible wealth creation strategy?

Your personal opinion is bullshit mate, it means nothing.

Working harder is very rarely a solution to anything when it comes to money problems.
So what is the solution then?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

So what is the solution then?

The best bet is usually education.

That's where the hard work can come in.

If the single mum in the cleaning job can get some extra education, she hugely increases her chances of making more money.

The best bet is usually education.

That's where the hard work can come in.

If the single mum in the cleaning job can get some extra education, she hugely increases her chances of making more money.
Yes

So she moves on to bigger and better thing's.
How about the next cleaner that takes her place.
What should they do

I don't know how Rudd prevented housing price falls during the GFC exactly?

He stimulated a specific section of the construction industry by throwing a ton of government surplus into the BER, which was the building education revolution.
Essentially all schools public and private were given money to build COLAs (covered overhead learning areas, basically shade structures over basket ball courts and court yards as well as some gymnasiums and some buildings over a short period of time. Can't remember exactly the duration of the program (I think 2 years). But architects and builders were required to plan and commence construction within a three month period from collaboration with schools, to design and then construct.
Aged care facilities were also given funding to build extra facilities I believe from memory.

This avoided a technical recession by preventing 3 consecutive months of negative growth.
Had nothing to do with housing or keeping housing prices afloat.

What this does type of spending taught me was the significance this sector has in terms of onflow of cash into the greater economy.

During this period also interesting to note is that the interest rate had just hit 8.9 % just before the RBA started to cut rates.

The important thing that Rudd did was to maintain consumer confidence which feed into business confidence, before Rudd acted business was already shutting its doors out of fear of what was coming.

No you haven't. You just come up with statements, and provide no convincing argument.

You asked what Rudd did to protect the housing market. I told you. Now you want to nitpick a single, immaterial detail after clowning around demonstrating your illiteracy.

You are an imbecile.

The important thing that Rudd did was to maintain consumer confidence which feed into business confidence, before Rudd acted business was already shutting its doors out of fear of what was coming.
No disagreement there. That's what the surplus was there for. Literally a rainy day.

A good lesson for all , how 200 billion thrown into the economy can make a difference.

Worrying time now with a continuous deficit

I got just under $20k first home owner Grant in 09.

Helped muchly.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's a good thing in my view.

Somehow people in this thread equate that as a negative to conspiring to raise the cost of housing.

Further pushing first home buyers to unaffordablity.
That's a conundrum I don't quite understand and they have not been able to explain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No you haven't. You just come up with statements, and provide no convincing argument.

Says the man whose solution to anything is "stop whining and work harder".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back