FTA-TV Australian Stranded (Survivor Online) - Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We have just wrapped up our tenth season in the Cote D'Ivoire. This was a very exciting and entertaining season. Bigfooty people are bolded.

1) Tarzan (played by Mik from Facebook)
2) Abi-Maria (played by Eri from Facebook)
3) Alicia (played by muttley45 from Bigfooty Forums)
4) Kat (played by Jenna from Facebook)
5) Bill (played by Coolcoolcool from Survivor Sucks)
6) Zane (played by James from Facebook)
7) Troyzan (played by Joshua from Facebook)
8) Angie (played by AndreaGoddess from Survivor Sucks)
9) Denise (played by AussieOriginal from Survivor Sucks)
10) Dawson (played by Vocal Fry from ORGY)
11) Colton (played by Michael from Facebook)
12) Kim (played by hufus from Bigfooty Forums)
13) Jay (played by Jacob from Facebook)
14) Lisa (played by Broken from Bigfooty Forums)
15) Pete (played by Jmc#5 from Bigfooty Forums)
16) Christina (played by Phoenix from Reddit)
17) Jeff Kent (played by Saul from Reddit)

If you are interested in playing season 11, PM matty p or TigerGlory. I look forward to seeing you there...
was quite enjoyable being a survivor fan, and would recommend to other fans, one little tip, brush up on your grammar, and be prepared to brown nose opponents to gain their vote at the end, ;)

eEBx5qy.jpg

Next season on....Australian Stranded:

For many years, pirates ruled the world seas, seeking hidden treasures far and wide.

This Autumn, Australian Stranded will be taking players on a journey back to the coasts of pirates past, where they will fight to survive and ultimately prosper, just as the pirates did.

What new treasures will be revealed?

Find out on Australian Stranded: Season 11. Coming in April.

Anyone who is interested in playing in this season, PM me :)

OuVsR9J.jpg

I skipped over this a number of times as I didn't think it would interest me, but it surprised me how enjoyable, strategic and well run this game is. If you like Survivor you enjoy being a part of this for sure.

Well done on making the FTC too muttley45 and for playing a strong game hufus

Bump. We're looking for players who are interested in playing in April. We're up to Season 11! We've been going for a few years now and very excited with the upcoming season.

This season has concluded! Cast reveal below with Bigfooty posters bolded:

1) Reynold (Blondzilla5150)
=2) Boston Rob (Private Hudson)
=2) Matt (SugarShane)
4) Jeff (Rowan)
5) Kathy (XtremeXfactor)
6) Laura (GojiraKOTM)
7) Allie (author999)
8) Dawson (Vocal Fry)
9) Stephanie (UlongWinsImmunity)
10) Dawn (James)
11) Sherri (Blueberry)
12) Hope (admeister)
13) Troyzan (Joshua)
14) Shamar (sblack)
15) Ace (Warsaw)
16) Shii Ann (Willo#6)
17) Robb (discord)
18) Michael (goobie)
19) Julia (Tish)
20) Eddie (Kieran)

We recently (ish) had the All-Stars season. It was kind of ridiculous in a lot of ways, both good and bad types of ridiculous. I came seventh tough and I think there was at least one other BigFooty person, not sure.

Anyway, apparently this is on hiatus for a while, but when it starts back up it's worth a shot.

Preparation is ramping up for Season 14 of this game. If you've ever thought you had the social strategy of Parvati, the ruthless gamesmanship of Boston Rob, or the eccentricity of Coach or Phillip Sheppard, you'll have a great time getting involved in this. And you don't have to starve while doing it! (although, you can if you really want... maybe just don't shave while you're still in the game :p)

Please PM me if you're interested in joining in on the fun. :)

Season 14 has just wrapped up! Only a few from BigFooty took part, but a special congratulations goes to swiftdog for making Final Tribal Council (despite an uber busy real life schedule) and also making the DVD cover!

5Jpck0p.png

FINAL RESULTS:
Quit. Yau Man (raskolnikov)
19. Nate (Doob)
18. Jason (eaglefan99)
16. Kathy (Swezident)
16. Cao Boi (mrsurvivor)
15. Frosti (Bec)
14. Earl (FinMac37)
12. Jaime (Mister_Ziggles)
12. Amanda (Sarge)
11. JP (comicstrip2000)
10. Becky (Willie)
09. Candice (HotHotHot)
08. Tracy (arcane91)
07. Natalie (Malnutrisha)
06. James (for_death_and_ruin)
05. Michelle (Boman)
04. Cassandra (andytagle)
03 Joel (swiftdog)
02 Rocky (*in_Problems)
01 Ashley (kzonex)

To give you an idea of what we go to make it as much of an experience as possible, here's the intro video to the final episode:

Was a whole heap of fun! If you're interested in playing in Season 15, drop me a PM. It'll likely not be until late 2014 or early 2015 at this stage.

Thanks Jorel (Jenna?), definitely recommend playing for anyone that's interested! You'll be surprised at how much it reflects Survivor.

PM with any questions also if you wish. If I'm to give any advice it would be to make sure you actually have time to play the game... and actually speak to members of the opposing tribe post-merge (they didn't factor into my plans so I didn't bother, s**t s**t move) unless you feel like getting a bit of a hammering by the jury.

Season 15 preparation has begun... and it's going to be a season like never before! We're tentatively scheduled for around an early/mid-January start date. The game runs for 4 weeks with events on Sundays through Thursday evenings (they are not mandatory to attend but the more you can attend, the more we appreciate it). Also please note, the schedule is very light for the first couple of weeks, as we usually run a challenge one night and then tribal council the next, so for the most part events are quite spaced out. The social strategy of talking to tribe members is something you fit in on your own schedule.

As you can see from previous posts, most people find it to be a rewarding and challenging experience, and we take it very seriously in terms of putting on a game that contributes to that.

If you're interested in taking part in this and haven't played before, drop me a message. This will be the end of our current cycle of new players, meaning the following season will be... ALL-STARS 4! If you've thought about playing, maybe thought you'd be good at the game of Survivor, this game will challenge you to prove that... and who knows, maybe you are an all-star in waiting? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhhhh. Good one. :) jorel6669 is running another game in April if interested.
hrmm depends what the starting day is and how my shift work roster looks. Ive learnt that being just one day late to the game puts you behind the 8 ball quite badly. Was just fortunate for me that someone else in my tribe also came late, and was really inactive.

Thanks Macca81. And yes, Season 15 concluded last week - it was another great game! This season was a tribe of 6 returnees (marked with a * below) against two other tribes of 6 new players each. Macca81 and Coxy_ were the only BigFooty recruits this season, but both were absolutely amazing in their play (and both very unlucky to miss out on DVD cover spots). The results:

18. Coby (Karl)
17. Sherri (Blueberry)*
16. Gary (Troel)
15. Bob (snakewing2000)*
14. Amy (Clinty)
13. Sally (Ricey)
12. Eliza (Macca81)
11. Christina (Pingu)*
10. Jaime (Mister_Ziggles)*
9. Candice (HotHotHot)*
8. Rory (Coxy_)
7. Corinne (trojansoldier)*
6. Courtney (Pridey91)
5. Danni (Darcy)
4. Cirie (Absolute Goddess Michelle)
3. Chris (BlubberNuggets)
2. Ian (Razorwire)
1. Tom (EuroTerry)

The intro videos for the game (used at various stages)...

Season opener:

The merge:

The Final 3:

The season's DVD cover:
1mQaMjF.png

And also a special note - it will be the last season where the game is called Australian Stranded. It will be re-branded next season to not be confused with another online game that is run on American time. And also, a little preview of what is in store for next season:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back