Australian Survivor 2024 Titans V Rebels

Remove this Banner Ad

You need to listen to the exit interviews. Even Raymond said Kirby would win easily and thats why he wanted her out
Without a pitch and without any knowledge of what happened in the remaining two challenges and tribals.

I get your just saying what they said but it’s not exactly reliable speculation is it.

Without a pitch and without any knowledge of what happened in the remaining two challenges and tribals.

I get your just saying what they said but it’s not exactly reliable speculation is it.
*s sake. i am just saying what the players have said on EVERY SINGLE EXIT INTERVIEW, please stop replying to my posts your relentless need to prove yourself right even if you are not actually replying to what i am saying is very annoying

Calm down mate. You commented with what they said after their exit interviews saying we NEED to watch them, then crack the shits when someone responds.

You’re continuing the conversation.

No one is questioning what you’re saying, I have no doubt they said that, but it’s not particularly reliable because they’re picking a winner without all the relevant information.

No one is saying you’re wrong, simply pointing out that what they are saying (not you) isn’t really worth too much.

Take a breath

In survivor. Where lying and blindsides are a critical part of the game…

If it was only said in game to players then yeah. But when things are said to the camera in confessional and also outside of the game at jury villa and then again months later in interviews im pretty sure we can take it at face value

I finally caught up a few days ago 3 eps a week for a shift worker is hard work lol.

Our version of the show is a far superior product to its US counterpart it is not funny, I still say 24 contestants is 4 to many.

Now to start season 45 of the US version (Yes I am still a season behind because S41 nearly nearly ended my love affair with the show)

I finally caught up a few days ago 3 eps a week for a shift worker is hard work lol.

Our version of the show is a far superior product to its US counterpart it is not funny, I still say 24 contestants is 4 to many.

Now to start season 45 of the US version (Yes I am still a season behind because S41 nearly nearly ended my love affair with the show)
started the new US season only one ep in, and agree the US seems a bit "meh". im not sure eaht it is, i cant put my finger on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back