FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Care to run us through some of her actual moves?
She's s**t at challenges so it can't be that
She was in control from pretty much the get go post tribe swap. She manipulated most people into voting the way she wanted every time.

I don't particularly like her and her behaviour towards Phoebe could very easily be called bullying but she played a smart game.

She was in control from pretty much the get go post tribe swap. She manipulated most people into voting the way she wanted every time.

I don't particularly like her and her behaviour towards Phoebe could very easily be called bullying but she played a smart game.

How much does 2nd place get? $100k? Still a decent payday.

Yeh sorry I don't think you understood my question so I'll repeat it:
"Care to run us through some of her actual moves?"

Care to run us through some of her actual moves?
She's s**t at challenges so it can't be that
Even David called her "gangsta" taking out Lockie when merge happened and she kept her alliance in check.....and everyone seem to want to be close to her as she had influence around camp, even Brooke tried in the end. As Shonee said, she was summon by the Queen to sit next to her.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good chance Dave wins it now, he should beat Mo and Sharn in the final challenge and he will beat either of them in the final 2 in a landslide.

If in the unlikely event Mo or Sharn win the challenge surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to take Dave with them despite saying they would.

Mo would probably beat Sharn in the final 2 but it would be more of an even contest than if either of them were up against Dave.

Last edited:
In a way I want a Mo/Sharn final 2 because if Dave wins immunity there's not really much point having the final pitches.
Kind of get where you are coming from but let me put it to you this way: Do you want home games for the Eagles cancelled in future against bottom teams because you don't want to see Dave (Eagles) beat up on Mo/Sharn (bottom teams)?

In US version reunion shows they've sometimes had a quick show of hands as to who would have won if it had been player 2 vs player 3 etc. Maybe you can message Osher that if Dave wins he needs to do that to see who would have won out of Mo v Sharn.

Even David called her "gangsta" taking out Lockie when merge happened and she kept her alliance in check.....and everyone seem to want to be close to her as she had influence around camp, even Brooke tried in the end. As Shonee said, she was summon by the Queen to sit next to her.
Summon is a good choice of word and it kinds of sums up Mo's game for me. She has had influence but her approach to people not in her alliance is likely to cost her votes, especially if she is final two vs Sharn who I suspect has had better relationships with a broader group but lacked the overall numbers eg Mo was tight early with Mat, Jacqui, Tarzan. Sharn's closest allies probably Lee and Nick.

Yeh sorry I don't think you understood my question so I'll repeat it:
"Care to run us through some of her actual moves?"
Why do you need to make moves when you control the game? I mean that's why people make these moves

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back