FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont want it to happen but i do think Mo and Sharn at final 2 makes that vote alot more interesting.

To me Mo has played better but is probably les "likeable". Sharn has done nothing (short of winning final immunity and thus eliminating Dave potentially) but seems more "liked"
I feel like Sharn will have pissed off almost the entire jury given she consistently said she will flip with them and never did. Given she made that promise to AK, Brooke and Shonee that she would work with them if they didn't go to rocks and the immediately backflipped, I can't see them voting for her. I think it's a good chance Sharn cops 0 votes at FTC

I feel like Sharn will have pissed off almost the entire jury given she consistently said she will flip with them and never did. Given she made that promise to AK, Brooke and Shonee that she would work with them if they didn't go to rocks and the immediately backflipped, I can't see them voting for her. I think it's a good chance Sharn cops 0 votes at FTC

True I guess I’m more thinking she at least “engaged” with them opposed to Mo who kind of sat in the shelter and didn’t reallt bother too much with them as they didn’t help her game.

I could also see sharn getting 0 votes but I suppose if Dave is there I can’t see any way Mo or Sharn get any votes. If it’s Mo v Sharn I can see a path for the votes to be closer.

I will be pretty flat if Dave doesn't win , think he has ticked a lot of boxes and been incredible entertaining as well.

If he wins this challenge he should win easily , Mo might pinch a vote or two.

Mo beats Sharn if it comes to that .

Always like listening to players give reasons why they should win when it looks like they have been carried through .

Not sure how they'll manage the final tribal, do you think everyone will be there in person? Probably not even allowed to have that many people in a room at the moment. Plus AK is from Adelaide from memory, he'd have to go into isolation when he got back. Not sure what the rules are in other states.

Not sure how they'll manage the final tribal, do you think everyone will be there in person? Probably not even allowed to have that many people in a room at the moment. Plus AK is from Adelaide from memory, he'd have to go into isolation when he got back. Not sure what the rules are in other states.
They’ve already filmed it. AK didn’t go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back