FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Just listened to a podcast exit interview with Dave, Sharn and Mo. Listening to Mo stumble over, and not able to answer the question about her big moves makes me feel as though she would tank the final tribal as bad as Sharn.

If you had a choice of playing against the Suns or Tigers in grand final, who woule you take?

I always roll my eyes at Final Three when they talk about competing against the best at Final tribal council.

If you had a choice of playing against the Suns or Tigers in grand final, who woule you take?

I always roll my eyes at Final Three when they talk about competing against the best at Final tribal council.

Would Wu be the only person that has ever done it? And we all know what happened there!

Pearl Islands (7) is free too, that's a great season. One of the best all newbie casts they've had.

Probably my favourite season. Johnny Fairplay the best villian in survivor history, sandra, rupert etc. was full of great characters.

So which US season should I watch first?

If you want to start near the start then S3 Africa is good. S5 Marquesas is where it really starts to go great imo

20 is the best, but I don't know if that would be the case if you didn't know who everyone was as it was an all returnee season. 16 was great, but also had some returnees.

28 (Cagayan) might be a good one to start with that has all newbies

20 is the best, but I don't know if that would be the case if you didn't know who everyone was as it was an all returnee season. 16 was great, but also had some returnees.

Cagayan is great (maybe my favourite season) but i wouldnt start there. 20 is an easier entry point and then you can head to Cagayan

I used this rankings site to first do it:

Anything from 10-20 in there is a good starting point. I started with Blood vs Water

Best newbie seasons imo
Amazon 6
Pearl Islands 7
China 15
Tocantins 18
Phillipines 25
Cagayan 28
Kaoh Rong 32
Millenials v Gen X 33
David v Goliath 37

And then you have
Micronesia 16
Heroes v Villains 20
Cambodia 31
Great seasons but with returning players so probably better to watch some newbie seasons first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think Cagayan is the best one to start on. It was really the 4th or 5th season I watched. I did BvW, Cambodia, Panama then Cagayan.

Last edited:
Best newbie seasons imo
Amazon 6
Pearl Islands 7
China 15
Tocantins 18
Phillipines 25
Cagayan 28
Kaoh Rong 32
Millenials v Gen X 33
David v Goliath 37

And then you have
Micronesia 16
Heroes v Villains 20
Cambodia 31
Great seasons but with returning players so probably better to watch some newbie seasons first.

I love China and Tocantins, those are the two I would start with if watching for the first time. Pearl Islands is also a great season, it’s actually the first season I watched weekly on TV. Weekly watch parties with Queer Eye on after.

How could you forget Nicaragua? Scrubbed that one from the memory? 😂
Nicaragaua and South Pacific were very lucky to miss out. Both had some decent characters which is what separated them.

Island of the Idols is the only season I have never watched, I just never vibed with the concept.

Edge of Extinction was pretty trash too.
Island of the Idols is a definite do not watch but for very different reasons to the rest.

Edge is the same as HvHvH for me, pretty good week to week but an embarrassing ending.

Nicaragaua and South Pacific were very lucky to miss out. Both had some decent characters which is what separated them.
They're both worse than One World imo, as is World's Apart, even if One World was a cake walk

Edge is the same as HvHvH for me, pretty good week to week but an embarrassing ending.

Oh, and add EoE to the list of seasons worse than One World for that ending too.

I can't comment on HvHvH because I don't remember it even though I know I watched it :$

Agree 3000%. Every episode of HvV was epic. With a few exceptions, the casting was perfect. Pity this current US season can't repeat it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back