Remove this Banner Ad

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
I don't know why they can't do an Australian Survivor where they are on one island but they can still do an Australian Amazing Race in Queensland and the NT.

Lefthanded

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeh I don't mind inland at all. I just reckon a body of water gives more options and flexibility for challenges. It's just about having more options to work with.

Land = good
Water = good

Land + water = best.
Google maps is your friend.

Cloncurry area has Rigby Falls and nearby places like Three Rivers. I'm sure they will be able to have water challenges if they want (and why wouldn't they!)

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
Democratic People's Republic of Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
Over the last few weeks I've been watching some of the old series on Ten Play - namely series 2 & 4 based on recommendations here.

I thought season 2 was a bit "meh", although I really liked the unlikely winner.

What I really wanted to ask was about season 4 - I'm sure I read somewhere here about a contestant suing the producers for an injury. I've just watched that episode with Ross going out, and it was complete ******* bullshit - I've watched every episode of American Survivor, and while people have certainly gotten injured through challenges, I've never seen anyone injured, and not just injured but subsequently eliminated, cos the challenge failed.

Does anyone know what happened with the lawsuit? It's a good test of the waiver that the producers would've have contestants signing at the behest of their insurance companies.

Remove this Banner Ad