Remove this Banner Ad

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
I don't know why they can't do an Australian Survivor where they are on one island but they can still do an Australian Amazing Race in Queensland and the NT.

Loonerty

TheBrownDog
Jun 1, 2008
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea
I don't know why they can't do an Australian Survivor where they are on one island but they can still do an Australian Amazing Race in Queensland and the NT.
Well the answer is they probably could.

Logistically it's probably easier inland though.

Lefthanded

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeh I don't mind inland at all. I just reckon a body of water gives more options and flexibility for challenges. It's just about having more options to work with.

Land = good
Water = good

Land + water = best.
Google maps is your friend.

Cloncurry area has Rigby Falls and nearby places like Three Rivers. I'm sure they will be able to have water challenges if they want (and why wouldn't they!)

DaveyBoy123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 26, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Southampton, San Antonio, Buffalo
Congratulations to Matt Farrelly (aka Matty Wahlberg) for just getting signed to WWE!

1615722649271.png

akkaps

Community Leader
Mar 20, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
The guy was good entertainment on Survivor, just ended on a tribe I didn’t like
He’s going under the name of Marty Wahlberg in the WWE

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
Democratic People's Republic of Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
Over the last few weeks I've been watching some of the old series on Ten Play - namely series 2 & 4 based on recommendations here.

I thought season 2 was a bit "meh", although I really liked the unlikely winner.

What I really wanted to ask was about season 4 - I'm sure I read somewhere here about a contestant suing the producers for an injury. I've just watched that episode with Ross going out, and it was complete ******* bullshit - I've watched every episode of American Survivor, and while people have certainly gotten injured through challenges, I've never seen anyone injured, and not just injured but subsequently eliminated, cos the challenge failed.

Does anyone know what happened with the lawsuit? It's a good test of the waiver that the producers would've have contestants signing at the behest of their insurance companies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ochre

Great kick
Aug 25, 2008
On The Line
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont
Considering its tribes of 12, I'm putting the over/under of ex professional athletes on the Brawn tribe at 12

drd23

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I'd say more like 8 or 9. There'll be some token firey/cop etc to fill out the Brawn tribe.

I'm more interested in what will constitute "Brains" to the Australian producers - the US version seems to regularly get doctors, lawyers etc that can easily fill that role, but outside of Sharn and Tessa I don't remember many of those sorts of professionals on the AU version

eth-dog

Tier 1 WW Player
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
I wish it was Brains/Brawns/Beauty.

I also wish we'd get a Blood vs Water thing eventually

Sep 23, 2006
Home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Watching FTA television for the first time in ages, just saw an ad for Celebrity Apprentice. Great to see one of the all time greats making an appearance

Screenshot_20210521-205134.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210521-205134.png
    Screenshot_20210521-205134.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad