FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

That was some cold Russell Hantz style stuff from Dave last night with the Phoebe-at-all-costs vendetta. Didn't really want to see her go, particularity over Mo, but whatever. Dave can be an a-hole at times but still easily the most entertaining player in there. I continued to warm to Phoebe the longer she played like I remember doing the first time she played. Good player deserved all star, but Dave is a few steps above.

Only criticism was to pull out the idol, an unnecessary display and invites a target, but perhaps that's a thing for him, to be the 'strength' player to draw players at merge to his side knowing his strength and in fear of being on the wrong side of his numbers... Then those on his side thinking they'll blindside him later...

Interesting strategy if that's what it is... I think he'll smell it out, and with Idol #2 in there, hmmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh i dont mind this twist so we dont have to have any future non elimination legs but whats to stop harry going back after finding it and saying to everyone, hey i got an advantage and we aint voting anyone out tonight woohooo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back