FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s rumoured that next season is Blood vs Water, they could be back for that.

Could have sworn I heard JLP say on deep dive podcast that it's all newbies next season.

It’s rumoured that next season is Blood vs Water, they could be back for that.
Maybe season after that would be Blood v Water.

Who else would get in though?

This season has been really good so far and even better than the American one at the moment (which, considering it's previous winners playing I'm finding a bit of a snoozefest).

Producers came up with another pathetic gimmick to save Shonee (and Harry) last ep though with that "no votes are read" twist - they thought for sure it would be played and that's why it was a shortened 1 hour episode (which didn't make sense considering the big blindside in the end of Flick). The way they're promoting next episode it seems like merge is happening, yet I thought their fake-arse twist was valid for 2 episodes, lol. But apart from the obvious producer massaging of the narrative, the characters and gameplay this season are excellent.

Producers came up with another pathetic gimmick to save Shonee (and Harry) last ep though with that "no votes are read" twist - they thought for sure it would be played and that's why it was a shortened 1 hour episode (which didn't make sense considering the big blindside in the end of Flick).

ummmm, i think they knew that it wasn't played before they edited the episode down to one hour...

I’m a little over all the people who have been dropped to the bottom of the totem pole or voted out saying “person xxx ruined my game”.

Nah you picked the wrong person to align with and thus, ruined your own game

It's not even about aligning with the wrong person, it's a failure to manage relationships and manage numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rewards in the Australian version are garbage.

Repeated sandwiches... that they didn't even make for them this time!

Shouldn't the advantages be even?

If there's an opportunity to stop tribal council at one beach, shouldn't it also be at the other beach?

I also think there's been more idols on the Mokuta beach since the tribe swap (although happy to be corrected on that) - it doesn't really paint the picture of a game with much integrity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back