FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

I can forgive Mo for hyping herself up as a the best footballer since Ron Barrassi pre AFLW career
I can forgive Mo for her terrible AFLW career
I can forgive Mo for coming across as just nasty in survivor

But if she blindsides my boy Dave I'm all aboard the "f&*k you Moana" bandwagon

I feel the opposite. If she blindsides David, she deserves to win imo and I'm a David fan. Anyone that can get rid of the best player in the game, deserves a lot of respect.

I also dont buy the bullying allegations against her. Anyone that watched her first season knows shes just a straight shooter and very blunt when talking about people she doesn't trust. I'll always respect her for humiliating Russell and orchestrating his early exit. She wasnt afraid to tell him how she felt at TC either while everyone else was being nice to him. She also didnt trust Jackie from her first season and correctly picked up that she was being fake and crying crocodile tears. She's strikes me as the type of person that says whats on her mind and sometimes that can come across a lot harsher than she intends it to be.

But if I were Pheobe, I would much prefer Mo's approach to Sharn's or David's approach of pretending to be friends with you and then stabbing you in the back later. At least with Mo, you know where you stand with her.

I feel the opposite. If she blindsides David, she deserves to win imo and I'm a David fan. Anyone that can get rid of the best player in the game, deserves a lot of respect.

I also dont buy the bullying allegations against her. Anyone that watched her first season knows shes just a straight shooter and very blunt when talking about people she doesn't trust. I'll always respect her for humiliating Russell and orchestrating his early exit. She wasnt afraid to tell him how she felt at TC either while everyone else was being nice to him. She also didnt trust Jackie from her first season and correctly picked up that she was being fake and crying crocodile tears. She's strikes me as the type of person that says whats on her mind and sometimes that can come across a lot harsher than she intends it to be.

But if I were Pheobe, I would much prefer Mo's approach to Sharn's or David's approach of pretending to be friends with you and then stabbing you in the back later. At least with Mo, you know where you stand with her.

i dont necessarily have a problem with her, but the gangsta vibe they are pushing is a bit naff.

Nah mate, lets just keep it survivor relevant.

If your panties are in a bunch over me criticising one of your Norf players then the best place to discuss failed recruits is over here >> https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/north-melbourne-kangaroos.13/
It's ok not to like Moana for whatever reason- but at least back it up

I never mentioned North. No need to deflect; but seeing as you have, good luck to the Bombers this year- maybe they can win a final for the first time in 16 years

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Ch10 promos would indicate the merge is happening Monday night, apparently we are also set for an EPIC week with a SHOCK EXIT.

At least they're keeping the spoilers to a minimum this week unlike last week when they told us which 5 people were a chance to be voted out.

The SHOCK EXIT could apply to most of the people left there, it would probably only rule out Tarzan or Jackie who are just making up the numbers.

The Ch10 promos would indicate the merge is happening Monday night, apparently we are also set for an EPIC week with a SHOCK EXIT.

At least they're keeping the spoilers to a minimum this week unlike last week when they told us which 5 people were a chance to be voted out.

The SHOCK EXIT could apply to most of the people left there, it would probably only rule out Tarzan or Jackie who are just making up the numbers.
I really hope that if they make it those two are the first two out.

How we can call this season "all stars" and have guys like them, Mo (yes she's played well so far but she wasn't good enough in her first season to be considered one) and some of the ones voted out already is just baffling. Needed another 2 seasons to get the true all stars in the frame. Luke in particular missing a season like this is just disappointing.

How we can call this season "all stars" and have guys like them, Mo (yes she's played well so far but she wasn't good enough in her first season to be considered one) and some of the ones voted out already is just baffling. Needed another 2 seasons to get the true all stars in the frame. Luke in particular missing a season like this is just disappointing.
I think if Luke hadn’t got that GoFundMe of $500 000 he would’ve gone again.

Needed more Benji in All Stars
Apparently he said no

Moana didn't deserve to make All Stars after quitting in her first season but I can see why they brought her back as she knows how to play the game and makes a good villain, she offers a lot more than Tarzan and Jackie who are mostly pretty clueless when it comes to game play.

Would have been great to see Luke feature in All Stars but I'm not surprised he missed this season, he has young kids with health issues so playing back to back seasons would have been tough for him. He only came back for the last season to win the 500k which he has now so no reason for him to go again, he's probably making good money from his AHG ads anyway.

Needed more Benji in All Stars

Brian Lake as well.

Moana didn't deserve to make All Stars after quitting in her first season but I can see why they brought her back as she knows how to play the game and makes a good villain, she offers a lot more than Tarzan and Jackie who are mostly pretty clueless when it comes to game play.

Would have been great to see Luke feature in All Stars but I'm not surprised he missed this season, he has young kids with health issues so playing back to back seasons would have been tough for him. He only came back for the last season to win the 500k which he has now so no reason for him to go again, he's probably making good money from his AHG ads anyway.

Brian Lake as well.
I agree, she's been great but we shouldn't be questioning what earned them that place in the first place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back